The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Health Survey

jayp

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
FOR ALL KC REG WHIPPETS

THE BREED COUNCIL WHIPPET HEALTH SURVEY IS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SURVEY WHIPPET HEALTH SURVEY

THIS SURVEY IS ESSENTIAL TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON CURRENT BREED HEALTH

INFORMATION IS NEEDED ON HEALTHY DOGS AS WELL AS THOSE WITH ANY ILLNESS

ITS EASY TO FILL IN ......ONLINE IT NEEDS TO BE FILLED IN ONCE FOR EACH DOG

PAPER SURVEYS WILL BE SENT VIA THE BREED CLUBS TO MEMBERS

PLEASE ONLY FILL IN ONE SURVEY

YOUR HELP IS VALUABLE , SO PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO FILL IN A SURVEY

jan

Why has this been posted on a public forum as it has not been approved by the all the Breed Council Health Reps Yet!!!!

Why has this been posted on a public forum as it has not been approved by the all the Breed Council Health Reps Yet!!!!

The survey has been perused at the last Breed Council meeting, altered as advised and approved. Therefore it is official so keep filling the survey in. We are sorry that you have to do one for each dog, but that is the only way that it could be set up. Paper surveys will be coming out from the Breed Clubs shortly where you can record details of 8 dogs. So if you prefer you can wait for this one. However, you must post it back. If you do not belong to a breed club, you can also request one from me and I would be happy to send it out to you. My email is sejodawhippets@btinternet.com

Phyllis Seimet

Breed Health Coordinator

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back