The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Litter...

BaksMell

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We are expecting another litter from our sweet Multi Champion Tallulah, Boxing Helena's CORAL GEM

bella_3years.jpg

Sire of this litter is Cary On RAMBLIN'MAN, importet to Finland from Sweden :- )

cary_on_ramblin_man_4.5years.jpg

Tallulah is mother of LIMA, Balmy Limonite Dominija, who won her class at Cruft's this year, and was 3rd among all bitches!!!

b_balmy_limonite_dominija_crufts2008.jpg

Also GEMMA, Bicolour Tourmaline Dominija, who won SBIS at sighthounds specialty undet Knut Blutecher from Norway, being only 16 months old!!!

b_bicolour_tourmaline_dominija_18months.jpg

SUNNY, Be Pretty Celestine Dominija, who have lots of titles in such a young age

be_pretty_celestine_dominija_10months.jpg

RINA, After I've Called You Sweetheart Dominija, who have lots of titles in her account too

after_ive_called_you_sweetheart_dominija_8months.jpg

More info at DOMINIJA kennel's homepage :- ))

congratulations, from the photos your bitch has thrown some very nice offspring before! I love the looks of them.

Good Luck with your litter, lovely photos of the whippets. :)

:luck: Good luck!

I do really like CINDERELLA NAOMI Dominija from Your recent litter ( as I am a silly black lover), congratulations! :thumbsup: :wub:

:luck: GOOD LUCK :luck:

LOVELY PHOTO'S. :thumbsup:

Best of luck with your forthcoming litter.

What gorgeous whippets you have :wub:

Well, here are first stacked pics about puppies from this litter :- ) 4 males and 1 female...

MALE 1

e_male1_3weeks.jpg

MALE 2

e_male2_3weeks.jpg

MALE 3

e_male3_3weeks.jpg

MALE 4

e_male4_3weeks.jpg

FEMALE

e_female_3weeks.jpg

Puppies are 3 weeks old on photos :- )

If I could have tucked Lima under my arm when we were at Crufts and persuaded Bart he wouldn't really miss her I would have taken her here to Canada so help me I would have done so. And I am not particularly a fan of fawn dogs. But when they look so elegant and move like THAT -- how can you resist them???

When Nev Newton looks at this class of 22 and said to me who the heck is that dog with Bart and he pointed at Lima, you know you have something good! No, let me change that. You know you have bred something awesome because Nev has the eye. Congratulations on her Crufts win and on the success of her siblings.

And best wishes on the new litter. It is hard to imagine that you could do better than the litter that produced Lima and her equally wonderful littermates but it is always worth a shot!

Lanny

Lovely pics of them all :wub: :wub: ,I do like male 2 at the minute though & I wish you all the very best with them :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back