The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Mums

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How do I put a picture on please?
Sign up for an account on www.photobucket.com. Once you've uploaded some pictures you can copy the 'IMG' code at the bottom of your saved pictures and copy the code onto here. It's the only way to do it, really, because if you try it direct it says the files are too big. There's more detail on 'FAQ' section on here.

How do I put a picture on please?
Sign up for an account on www.photobucket.com. Once you've uploaded some pictures you can copy the 'IMG' code at the bottom of your saved pictures and copy the code onto here. It's the only way to do it, really, because if you try it direct it says the files are too big. There's more detail on 'FAQ' section on here.
Thank you :thumbsup:

I so love this photo.
Thanks and thankyou Tesa - he is a handsome boy - he turned into this! Still cuteness overload!

n675454523_1883078_2607.jpg

This is great to see all these new champs in the making, lovely photos, keep them coming.

About four days after whelping Jacki had to stay at the vets over night so we had to bottle feed nine babies, lots of fun.

This is great to see all these new champs in the making, lovely photos, keep them coming.
About four days after whelping Jacki had to stay at the vets over night so we had to bottle feed nine babies, lots of fun.
This is our favourite from the last litter.

IMG_05520.JPG

Mine is of a whippet litter but my whippet with a chinese crested litter in 2006... This is one my favourite pics...

Hope you enjoy!!!

CopyofPicture2062.jpg

Picture2064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved these photos, I'd forgot about these Cassie.

^^ I love that :D We have a bichon taking care of the whippets, she's such a doll, our little furry nanny!

150309_063.jpg

This is a lovely thread!!!!

Thank you for putting these pictures up - they are all gorgeous :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

heres rosie with her babies last year

In this litter there were originally 7 pups, but we lost one little blue girl. Bess, the mum went to look for her; found the little yellow hedgehog and decided that will do to make up the number. If I forgot to put him back when cleaning the nest, Bess would get quite upset. Sadly, in the end the pups ate him ...... :oops:

I hope this works!!

http//s712.photobucket.com/ablums/ww130/janettat/?action=view+co

Hi,

I have joined photobucket but still don't know what to do, please help.

Janetta

I dont use photobucket Janetta, i just upload the images from my computer. At the bottom of your post there is a bit for attachments. Just click on browse and find the pic you want from a file on your computer and upload. You will need to shrink the images first if you have a few, which you can do on your computer under start, accessories and paint. .... Or do it with photobucket :lol: ... but i cant be bothered with remembering how to use it again!

Mine is of a whippet litter but my whippet with a chinese crested litter in 2006... This is one my favourite pics...

Hope you enjoy!!!

What beautiful Crested puppies, too!

Lovely photos, that have made me go all broody!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back