The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet National - Melbourne 2004

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cartman said:
Rumour is...................she is comming out here in welp. But rumour only. :- "
Dont fancy banjo 's chances. :clown:

How did you know cartman,got a few contacts have we . :- " :sweating:

Waiting for her to come into season,got 2 dogs in mind one black the other is a fawn :wub: :sweating:

Angus said:
Cartman said:
Rumour is...................she is comming out here in welp. But rumour only. :- "
Dont fancy banjo 's chances. :clown:

How did you know cartman,got a few contacts have we . :- " :sweating:

Waiting for her to come into season,got 2 dogs in mind one black the other is a fawn :wub: :sweating:
Do have contacts. Will have to tell them to lift their game. :rant: I knew about the darker dog, not the fawn. :oops:

Hi Lana,

Welcome home.! glad you made it ok.

How is Malin, or did you loose her on the way? is she going/gone to Sydney?

Looks like we can look forward to some more blacks around. Glad to hear.

Oh, I was joking about the Banjo bit.. I know how much you love my coloured boys Angus..

For those who don't know, Malin came as passenger in my car ALL the way from Melbourne to Mackay, only to fly out to Sydney the very morning after we arrived home. A fat lot of my town she saw! She possibly may be back - but possibly shopping in Singapore is far more attractive than anything Australia or I can offer....

However she did enjoy her trip around Curryall Station, Cassilis, NSW. A sheep farming property owned by my friends and fellow whippet owners, Natalie and Greg Ghiggioli.

We were back late last night Colin, and off to the airport at 7.15am this morning - they say there's no rest for the wicked. I must be a really bad girl. ;) And I have been as sick as anything with a cold - a difficult drive home. Only starting to recover now.

Just got back from my hols and sorry to hear about you Angus . hope you make a full recovery :cheers:

JAX said:
Just got back from my hols and sorry to hear about you Angus . hope you make a full recovery  :cheers:
It dose not seem to be getting any better yet :sweating:

I blame cartman for my injury, he made me laugh so much at the national my face has not went back to normal yet :clown:

Thanks, I hope it comes good soon.

You know Angus, when I was a youngster (a long time ago now) my mum told me that I should not pull faces or the wind might change and my face would stay that way....

So perhaps it was not Cartman's fault at all .... or ... then again, perhaps it was! He does tend to blow a bit of hot air! ;)

Hope you recover soon,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back