The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Pup Dog Food

carolj

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi all was wondering what the best food is for a 3month old whippet pup.at the moment she is on bakers dry puppy food.she does not seem that keen on it and also is very hyperactive even after walks. also another thing is that she trys to eat her own poo we are picking it straight up so she can not get the chance. any info will be much appreciated.

hi all was wondering what the best food is for a 3month old whippet pup.at the moment she is on bakers dry puppy food.she does not seem that keen on it and also is very hyperactive even after walks. also another thing is that she trys to eat her own poo we are picking it straight up so she can not get the chance. any info will be much appreciated.

I would take her off Bakers(she does'nt like it anyway) its not a recommended puppy food any way with all the crap in it.Try something like James wellbeloved,Burns or Arden Grange.We fed our pups on raw pet mince/tripe with puppy biscuits.Hope you get her sorted :D Good luck!!!

I personly hate bakers puppy food i havent had a pup thats done well on it get a good qulity complet food but chnage over slowly so the pup gte used to it for poo eating try mixing a little pinapple chunks in her food mine will eat it ok but for some reson its not nice to dogs once it been procedess through tem and stops them eating there poo. keep it up for a few months though to break the habit

Last edited by a moderator:
hi thanks for advice have been and got some james wellbeloved she loves it. also will try the pineapple chunks.thanks very much for info .

Hi, Welcome to K9,

Any chance you were on YA yesterday?? Good luck with your pup, are you going to add some photos?? :)

hi yes was on ya im going to try and put some pics of cinders on if i can work it out

hi yes was on ya im going to try and put some pics of cinders on if i can work it out

If you get any problems Carol,you can always email them to me and i can put them on for you :thumbsup:

There are help topics on here how to resize them for you :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back