The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Pup For Sale On Loot

jools

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A friend has just rung me to tell me that she has seen an 8 month, grey brindle whippet dog puppy for sale in Loot, I am shortly going out and haven't time to find it. Apparently it is in Burnley, Lancs. Can anyone find the ad and post details, I will llook into it when I get home. Thanks very much

PS just in case anyone ties up my litter (8 months old) DONT. Both my boys were fawn, one is with me and the other in Wales (and very much loved!!!)

Found the ad

Loot Ad

Havent got a clue who's it could be, probably not a show person.

There are always lots of ads like this in all the free ads...........I've even seen one where the owners are trying to swap a dog foranother type of dog, and for whippets that can live inside or out :( (maybe you get more hardy whippets? but my lad would just freeze outside) I think really you just have to hope the person selling them has basic common sense and a bit of respect for the dog and gets them a good home. Unfortunately there ae loads of dogs on 'death row' in pounds that don't even get a chance of getting a half decent home :(

Having said that, I do always worry when I see these ads and it's just so sad, shocking, and irresponsible that an 8 month old whippet is now unwanted!

I got my boy from a free ad when he was 6 and he's so so loved.......but the people I got him off didn't ask one question about me or the home he was going to or my past pets, .........nothing!! They even said they wouldn't miss him....and he is as good as gold and a true gentle sweetheart!

Anyway, like I said I wouldn't worry too much, but maybe you could phone them and just suggest if they don't find him a really god home they could contact whippet rescue who will find him responsible owners?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back