The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Pup(s) Wanted

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
nina said:
We all know right from wrong BUT what i'm trying to put over here is the main concern is the WELFARE OF THE PUPS.
Sometimes a little diplomacy works far better than totally alienating people.

Its easy to jump on our high horse BUT where does that get the pups??

A little tact & helpfullness & kindness may make a better situation all around.

Sometimes as hard as it is when you wanna jump off at the deep end, if you actually listen, guide & help it reaches a far better conclusion.

C'mon guys i think you know what i am sayig here?????

If its a lost cause, fine i hold my hands up BUT where there's hope???

Nina

couldnt agree with you more :thumbsup:

are you a libran by any chance lol

Sorry to Mark for Mis-reading your Post, I certainly am Not Getting Involved in a 'Witch Hunt' Just wish People Would Be more Carefull when it Comes to homing Puppies.

couldnt agree with you more  :thumbsup: are you a libran by any chance lol

No i'm a nit picky Virgo unfotunately BUT care passionately about this breed & with many years experience in rescue have found even when at times you wanns explode sometimes the other route gets the best outcome.

I love this forum cos so many do care passionately about the breed BUT sometimes i think its a mixture of ignorance & misunderstanding & if put on the right track we can really help.

Nina

Ozzy,

You are a Gentleman and you have my utmost respect, as soon as I saw the post regarding the pups (and there were a few ) the alarm bells immediatly began to ring.

sometimes people post a message that isnt as well worded as it may have been maybe due to someones lack of computer knoledge.

i'm realy hoping this is the case. :thumbsup:

But at the end of the day all we want is for the puppy/s to go to good home/s . :huggles:

Yup, Jax has got it right, the pups welfare is the most important.

Must agree with everyone else who has posted that at first reading, the statement appears to be irresponsible with a lack of care and attention regarding the puppies.

Knowing that we are all responsible breeders on here, I am sure that if there is anything iffy about that post, then the member will have picked up the vibes that protection of our breed, whether it's racing, coursing or showing lines, is the most important thing.

As Mark says, a person is innocent until proven guilty and we should encourage this new member to give us lots more information as this can only help to defuse the hot feelings that have been roused.

I have just sent my last pup in this litter to some lovely people at Rugby, the others have gone to Darlington, Thirsk, Chesterfield and RAF Cranwell (no she's not having flying lessons!) and all have sent me some lovely photos of their new homes and oh boy or girl they are all being spoiled rotten and that is what we all strive for.

Just got the three monsters now to run on. Ben, fawn/white, Flash, brindle/white and Angel (who is absolutey not)brindle/white, Devil child would be more accurate. She starts the mischief then cannily backs off whilst the other two finish what she started. Pedro's leeks have taken a mauling!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back