The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Puppies

jan@iow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A friend's fawn bitch produced a lovely litter of 7 fawns and brindles in April. There are still some dogs and bitches available to the right homes. They are home reared and KC registered. My friend lives on the IOW and can be contacted on 01983 565021.

I would also like to say that it is in no small part due to this website that I am now the owner of a 6 month old silver brindle girl called Fen (I noticed that there is at least one other Fen on K9). I shall try and post some photos of her when I have worked it all out. I always take photos at high resolution (3.1) Will that make it difficult to post them? Anyway the advice and discussions are invaluable to new owners so keep up the good work. :cheers:

Welcome to K9 Jan@Iow its a great site. I got my Oscar through K9 last year In October and am about to collect my second puppy on Sunday. :huggles:

Your puppy Fen sounds nice - hope to see pictures soon. :thumbsup:

Oh Good luck with the puppies too. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to k9 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: look forward in seeing piccys of fen :wub: :wub:

jan@iow said:
I shall try and post some photos of her when I have worked it all out.  I always take photos at high resolution (3.1) Will that make it difficult to post them?  Anyway the advice and discussions are invaluable to new owners so keep up the good work. :cheers:
Welcome to K9! You will need to resize your photos. There are many ways of doing that, but I use the freeware Irfanview and is very happy with that (do a Google search, and you should find a site you can download it from, it is free, and quite fast to download). I find that resizing the photos to 3-400 pixels in width usually works fine.

Good luck! Look forward to seeing your Fen.

Welcome to K9 Jan ,and Fen . Sorry no advice on resizeing as i just muddled through myself :teehee:

welcome to K9. Pix have to be under 75kb and in jpeg. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back