The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

WHIPPET PUPS

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Keith

[SIZE=14pt]WHO DOES ALL THE HARD WORK[/SIZE]? :angry: ok Paula does! :b .

The pups started out as the dream team but at nearly 5 week old they are more like a hit squad ???

Due to a time waster we still have 2 pups available 1 all blue the other blue & white.

Steph seems quite happy with her pup ;) although we don't hear from her much :b

View attachment 196

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't hear from her ? ....... the thing in the the box must have pleasured her to death then lol ..... the 2 pups you have left are adorable ........ mmmmmmmmm if only , but would be to much just now with little baby Layla and big baby Dino ....... " soon maybe soon " I live in hope lol :)

Hi All just the 1 pup left now, a blue & white dog pup he'll be available to a good home only on the 25th February at 8 week old.

come on Keith you're times running out? no good living in hope!

View attachment 206

He looks lovely Mark - Lets see some pic's of the rest of the gang

Hi Vicky

You're wish is my command? :) heres a pic taken today (9-2-03) of the pups aged almost 6 weeks waiting to go back in after emptying.

(it took ages to get them all in the same shot :angry: we bought the mop bucket to match the pups :p )

View attachment 207

This pic clearly shows Stephs pup Smartie Pants (Blue & White) having a go at an early stud carear? :0

Steph show Tony the pic then he might get the idea of what to do? :b

View attachment 209

New edition to Team Parkstone ~ Parkstone True Blue (Meg) just stopped for a quick Pee (the only chance you get of a still shot)

View attachment 208

Hi Mark

Your pups are lovely

The two ( White and Blue and Blue ) on the picture looks like Nausicaa and Narcissus when they were pups ........ a little more than 5 years ago

Colette expected some blue in the litter but you know the result !

Hello Mark

Can you tell us the names of the pups ?

Hi Jean Marc

Thanks for the comments, we are realy pleased with the litter, although I must admite I would have been a man in heaven had I got a litter the colour of you'rs.

The Kc Names and pets names are as follows and i'll try to let you know which are which on the group shot near the door.

Parkstone Jimmy's Girl (Misty) right hand side nearest door.

Parkstone True Blue (Meg) The blue 2nd from left.

Parkstone Hint Of Thunder (Smartie) the 50% blue & White.

Parkstone Fools Gold (owner hasn't picked a name yet) row nearest the door middle pup.

Parkstone Up Front (Clay) the one sniffing at the wifes foot (must have no sense of smell) :p

Parkstone Lucky Jim (Flash?)

Parkstone True Grit (Todd) Front row near door laft hand pup.

hope you can follow that?

Mr Cox has gone very quiet?

Keith you got round you're other half yet? :b

did the pic of little un with the pup not work then? :p

Hi Judy

As you know i'm keeping the 2 bitch's but the wife has had her eye on keeping Lucky Jim (nick name Flash) I started to panic when she gave him a name so the sooner he's spoken for the better.

:) hi mark

tony is quiet at the moment as he is busy studying his picture you sent him .

he may need more help.

NOT LONG TO GO NOW TILL WE GET SMARTIE PANTS (not that i am counting)

LOVE STEPH ROSIE XXXX :p :p :p

I keep showing smartie the pic of you with him on K9 to remind him what mum looks like, :(

but we cover the bit of Tony as we don't want to frighten the pups to much at this tender age. :0

hi mark

i have already booked smartie in for therapy as he has spent 8 weeks in your company :D :D :D :D

aye but he'll still be the most normal well adjusted thing in the cox's house never know he might even be able to help house train Tony cos the pups bound to be better house trained than Tony :( .

PS: Steph you got the mouth wash for Tony yet :p

Hi All

Just to let everybody know that all the pups have now got homes.

3 are going to established (not old?) racing homes, and 4 are going to pet homes but three of those have indicated a keen interest in racing the pups.

Thanks to everyone who enquired about the pups and for all the nice comments regarding the pictures

Thanks Mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back