The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Pyjamas

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mine keep warm at night in Knitted jumpers :lol: That their Nan makes for them!!! :lol:

If i forget to put one on a certain "Tiggy whippet" :- " at night she'll jump on and off my bed on top of me 2 or 3 times in a row, until i get up and tuck her in, with her Jumper on she doesnt mind being untucked!!! :wub: then me and OH are allowed to sleep :D

William was cold th other night so I made him a coat out of an old curtain He is rather proud of his curtain coat as the whippets keep each other warm and don't have one :lol:

Trouble is if he slept downstairs with the whippets he wouldn't feel the cold but no he insists on sleeping in our bedroom in the doorway :teehee: :ermm:

hampshirelass said:
~Sarah~ said:
A parcel arrived from America a few days ago, but when I opened the box it was a tiger-striped outfit  :lol:   :lol:   (not what I had ordered :(   :( ). Dolly says she doesn't want to be seen in tiger stripes!! :- "  :- " 
Inside the box was someone else's name, address and phone number,  :oops:   fortunately in the UK. She has now received Dolly's outfit, so they must have accidently put the wrong labels on the boxes!! I have sent her the tiger-striped outfit, and she has sent me Dolly's, so hopefully I will receive it soon.

LMAO....that was me Sarah, :lol: Yours has been put in the post this morning, so do let me know when it arrives!

Fly got his tiger pj's today ...thankyou :b They are fantastic, so snug and warm and he loves them (he usually tries to get his coat and things off...but he's been toasty roasty all night :wub: O.K....he looks silly in tiger stripes,but very very cute LMAO and I love to laugh at him!!!

Candace (Decotogs owner) told me about that. She was absolutely mortified when she realised she'd done that. I'm glad you guys got it sorted.

My girlies are quite happy with theirs - I ordered 2 more this time round. But we don't talk much about the Whippet clothes where Dawn can read about it :- "

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back