The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Racing On Telly

Dont worry susan its next weeks program you have to watch. :cheers:

Last nights was about Sarah Lancashire revisiting her old home town Oldham, the cotton mills etc

She discussed 'Wakes' week-(hope I've got that right) Where lots of families by tradition would- visit Blackpool for their holidays.

Looking forward to next weeks....

It's a 3 part series.

Karen

Re dogs on Tv channel 5

Last week I tuned in and the East Midlands Channel had a football match on very good too

I thought it might be regional thing so assumed we didnt have it

But tonight at 9pm it is on E/midlands it says 2 of 3

thought I would let any body in the east midlands know if they are interestedI

Re dogs on Tv channel 5

Last week I tuned in and the East Midlands Channel had a football match on very good too

I thought it might be regional thing so assumed we didnt have it

But tonight at 9pm it is on E/midlands it says 2 of 3

thought I would let any body in the east midlands know if they are interested :

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't be missing it.......the programmes running now......whippets to come soon!!!

Really enjoyed this program, pity there weren't more whippets on it !

Well trust my arse to get telly time, and Vickys too!! :lol: Wasn't enough whippy racing but really enjoyed the documentary.

a very good documentary really enjoyed it,just a pity there was'nt more about the whippets but it was better than nothing at all :thumbsup:

Great programme.

Not that much of the whippet racing but they managed to get in where the track was and how often we run which fingers crossed might be good for the club and whippet racing in general.

I saw the programme Vicky and the whippets. I thought that it was a good advert for both your club and whippet racing in general.

For anyone who missed it first time round the programme is replayed at 8pm tonight on the history channel. :thumbsup:

Crisps & pop at the ready :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back