The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet racing

Tyse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Having not ad a whippet since I was a teenager now wrong side of 50 still have a Lurcher I'm looking to get into a bit of racing with a whippet so any info would be appreciated also be looking for a whippet dog cheers

Tyse, I can only say give it a go, my girl absolutely loves it as do all the ones that I have seen trying it. Most, (I'm tempted to say all but I haven't been to every club), clubs will allow all to run. Pedigree Whippet clubs allow non ped Whippets and any other breed or mix to trial. And I understand the same applies to non ped clubs, allowing Pedigree Whippets etc to run. Look for your nearest club and contact them I'm sure you will be made welcome

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back