The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Stud Dog

SINDASOX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have been asked by my mate to put this up as he is looking to breed from his whippet bitch when she comes into season.

He is on the lookout for a very game strong pure whippet, from a good working strain to put over his bitch.

CHEERS

SINDASOX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SINDASOX said:
I have been asked by my mate to put this up as he is looking to breed from his whippet bitch when she comes into season.

He is on the lookout for a very game strong pure whippet, from a good working strain to put over his bitch.

CHEERS

SINDASOX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

try Mike Brown he has a good strong stud dog called lord of the night he's of a good working strain. Mikes mobile number is 07796638232

you could also try lynperry whippets he has a website and is a member of K9 you could pm him. I saw a dog he bred, working and it was a delight to watch If you type lynperry whippets into your search engine you should find there website.

hi, ive got a all black whippet your mate could use to his bitch.

Thanks both, i'll be in touch.

Anybody else, either post here or PM me.

CHEERS

SINDASOX ;)

this is him at ten months as is the other pic.

sparky said:
this is him at ten months as is the other pic.
I would second Mike Brown's dogs he also has a stud dog called Glen a good strong type, he's just lined my lurcher Saluki/Greyhound + Whippet Greyhound pups are now three weeks old and doing very well, bred for my own use, looked at a number of dogs before deciding to go with Mike's dog, they are all from Sooty Sam lines

Thanks, is Mike Brown on here and where is he based......??????

CHEERS

SINDASOX ;)

SINDASOX said:
Thanks, is Mike Brown on here and where is he based......??????
CHEERS

SINDASOX  ;)

Personally wouldn't use mike brown I was messed about by him and lost my deposit for a pup a few years ago!

Can reccommend Lynnperry though, very good dogs.

Whereabouts are you?

Mike is in North Wales, try http://www.webstoreuk.com/whippets.html his contact no. is on there otherwise known as working whippet's, look at the for sale section of countrymans weekly there are usually pups from Mikes sooty sam lines for salea lot of guys use his lines

Lynperry tel number 01603410811 or veiw stud on www.lynperry.co.uk ,

Many thank's to everyone who replied to this thread, and for all the PM's.

My mate has decided to use a dog called Photo Finish owned by John E Greenwood, i will keep you all informed on how it goes.

MANY THANKS

SINDASOX :cheers:

good choice, probably one of the best coursing whippets around before the ban came in. ive been thinking about this dog for my bitch.

Photo Finish is a hare coursing GREAT! Forget the rest as a stud dog. He is as good as it gets on the running ground and if his projeny ever get the chance to better what he has achieved then they to will earn the similar accolade!

Delighted to have been present

Lampingman

SINDASOX said:
My mate has decided to use a dog called Photo Finish owned by John E Greenwood, i will keep you all informed on how it goes.

MANY THANKS

SINDASOX  :cheers:

You won't go far wrong with one of John's dogs.

MURPHY 1 said:
SINDASOX said:

MANY THANKS

SINDASOX   :cheers:

You won't go far wrong with one of John's dogs.

Thank you for your kind words, chaps.....almost restores my faith in human nature.... :b

sparky said:
good choice, probably one of the best coursing whippets around before the ban came in. ive been thinking about this dog for my bitch.
whats wrong with using your own black dog sparky?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back