The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Wanted

kmf

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am a new member and was shown this site by a friend I live in county durham and me and my family are looking for a whippet pup (preferably bitch). We want a family pet for a loving home and will not be racing the dog,please reply.

Hello.gif
Welcome to the forum. I cant help with a puppy but there are plenty of good people on here who will point you in the right direction. :thumbsup:

I am a new member and was shown this site by a friend I live in county durham and me and my family are looking for a whippet pup (preferably bitch). We want a family pet for a loving home and will not be racing the dog,please reply.
Hi there and Welcome

You may be better posting in General Whippet section, or keeping your eye on the forum as litters do come up, although no one is allowed to advertise on here, they are allowed to show off their pups,Dawn has a litter

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=56728

also Millie has a litter now which she has just put pictures on to General Discussion Whippets today.

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=56868

If you click on the persons name you will get a list of options, one will be send a message, this is otherwise known as a pm on here, thats the best way to communicate to people regarding litters :thumbsup:

Good luck :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi There,

My two stud dogs have mated two bitches recently, If you are interested please contact me with References to mikadene@nildram.co.uk I will put you in touch with the owners of the two bitches. They are not registered but are pedigree. Mystud dogs are show dogs and have won many shows BIS being the highest for one of my dogs.

MikadeneMike

Hi There,

My two stud dogs have mated two bitches recently, If you are interested please contact me with References to mikadene@nildram.co.uk I will put you in touch with the owners of the two bitches. They are not registered but are pedigree. Mystud dogs are show dogs and have won many shows BIS being the highest for one of my dogs.

MikadeneMike

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back