Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEmiliex

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi i'm looking for a whippet bitch dont mind if puppy or adult would like kc but not really needed willing to pay going rate i have a large 3 bedroom house with big enclosed garden live close to lots of be fields for walks i already have a 8 1/2yr old whippet x and a 2 1/2yr old whippet and 2 cats and three children must be good with cats and children willing to travel but cant go to far im in portsmouth thank you

Are you sure this is what you want Emillie?

As since you've been posting you have wanted to rehome your girl, breed from her, have a greyhound...just make sure you are convinced this is right as I'd hate you to make a mistake as you seem to have the perfect set up for another Whippet :thumbsup:

The same advice as I would offer to anyone looking for a new addition.

Do your research into breeders, ask loads of questions and expect to be asked lots in return to ensure that they are the right breeder for you and vice versa. A few breeders will have older dogs looking for homes.

And I have to echo what Clair has said.

The same advice as I would offer to anyone looking for a new addition.Do your research into breeders, ask loads of questions and expect to be asked lots in return to ensure that they are the right breeder for you and vice versa. A few breeders will have older dogs looking for homes.

And I have to echo what Clair has said.
ive decided not to get a greyhound because i think he/she might be abit big for me if you read my last post you will see in the past few months alot has changed lily who was a huge problem has calmed down and ive spent alot of time training her etc and i had a dog person in etc and shes now a changed dog hence the reason im now ready for a new dog to join the family i understand you pointing it out bt ive put alot of thought into it and we are ready for a new dog :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back