The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet X Jack Russell Type Female Puppy

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well you know i cant resisit a sob story (w00t)

been to the pound today and brought home a really sweet , approx 12 week old whippet x jack russell type puppy .

she is white with a brindle patch and a brindle head :wub:

she is a monkey though and is terrorising bliss :clown:

all she wants to do is play and have fun , she can not be homed untill next wed so she is here with me for a few days yet .

anyone wishing to adopt a demon puppy :- " just pm me , i will get some photos later , we have called her faith :wub:

im not coming down tomorrow. :oops: look what happened last time i came down yours! :lol:

puppy.jpg

aww kris dont be a spoilsport , you know you love her (w00t)

oh i love her,its just that shes like a bloody tornado!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :lol:

heres pictures of the lovely faith :- "

i think she has some collie in there too :blink: bit of a mixture but cute as anything :wub:

she had just had a bath then went on to terrorise Bliss a little then lay on the washing waiting to go in the machine :blink:

rescue017.jpg

rescue013.jpg

rescue004.jpg

rescue001.jpg

any other suggestions on what breeds are in her are most welcome (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
she is just beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

What are you like Sharon, you just never give up (w00t) which is a good thing for the dogs you take in, lucky dogs :thumbsup:

Faith is lovely :wub: and looks like she is quite at home :huggles: although the look on Bliss's face says something else :- " :D

Hope a good home comes along for her soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh my goodness, how cute is that :wub: :wub:

With that sort of mix I bet she'd be a fantastic agility prospect for anyone interested.

Loads of luck finding her a home :luck:

She's got a very cute little face :)

:luck: with finding her a home :thumbsup:

jue332 said:
What are you like Sharon, you just never give up  (w00t) which is a good thing for the dogs you take in, lucky dogs  :thumbsup:
Faith is lovely  :wub: and looks like she is quite at home  :huggles: although the look on Bliss's face says something else  :- "  :D

Hope a good home comes along for her soon  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

even crazy Bliss is a little subdued with Faith around :- "

its ok when they are outside as she cant keep up with Bliss but inside she attacks (w00t)

she will make a fantastic pet for someone , and as said i think agaility will be very good for her with her mix of collie / whippet .

she slept ok last night , howled a couple of times in the night but soon shut up with a stern NO , but she is soooooo cute and so a people dog :wub:

Oh what a sweetie !!! I`d say there is a bit of Staffie in there !! We`ve got our own terrorist puppy so daren`t take on anymore but she is a cutie !!! I do hope she finds a lovely forever home, she`ll make a fantastic pet for someone !! :)

yes we saw her today and id definitely say theres some staffy in there! :- " might be the strangled screams that give it away! :lol: no seriously shes got the look of a staffy cross. :thumbsup:

oh yes she certainly has the vocal talents to suggest the staffy blood :b

dont know why you didnt swap razzle for her though Kris :blink: (w00t)

Aww Sharon, not another. (w00t) ...

only joking she is lovely.. :wub: and Ill say it again You must have a heart of gold....doing this over the Christmas period.... :huggles: :huggles:

I hope you find that forever home for her. :huggles: :luck: before you are worn to a frazzle :lol: :thumbsup:

shed be worn to a frazzle if shed have swopped her for razzle!

hey im a poet! :lol:

where is this little horror? :wub: I was chatting to a lady today while walking my lot who has just lost her elderly dog and wants a youngster from rescue...

Rae said:
where is this little horror?  :wub:   I was chatting to a lady today  while walking my lot who has just lost her elderly dog and wants a youngster from rescue...
i am in north derbyshire , near stockport / manchester :thumbsup:

she has been soo much better today , she needs someone who has the patience of a saint and the ability to help deal with her seperation anxiety , it has improved so much in 48 hours and she wont take too much but she is not for the novice or faint hearted (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back