The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet X Wanted

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm posting this for some friends of mine who lost there whippet x terrier in january.

They have decided they would like a new dog in there life.

They are a lovely active couple and a fanastic home awaits.

They are lookig for a whippet X terrier or even a small whippet,it must be a bitch. However it's a bonus if it's been speyed. I will be having to bring them to view the dog so within a 50 mile radius of Worksop please.

please pm or email me any details please or post there picture below.

please please help....

Worked fine for me so the links are OK.

Its oldies.org.uk. Try typing it in. They are lovely. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the links and they work fine for me. Sorry you're having problems.

As Juley says, maybe try just going to our home page and then search for these names.

:))

I think that there might be something wrong with the links too as my internet crashes whenever I try to look at Sascha though it is fine for Winter (very sweet btw)

Here are Shasha's details:

thumb-SashaII.jpg

Sasha is a nine year old brindle Whippet cross bitch in the care of Chilterns Dog Rescue Society. She has been spayed and, despite her age, she is still a sprightly girl who enjoys plenty of exercise and fun.

Sasha would like to be the only dog in an older, possibly newly retired household with plenty of get up and go who can give her the outdoor life she longs for. She has recently successfully completed a basic training course, and is looking forward to a fresh start in a loving new home. Sasha isn’t keen on cats, but she would be fine with older (and perhaps visiting) children.

If you could offer Sasha a loving, active, permanent home, please contact Chilterns Dog Rescue Society on 01442 876009 or email cdrs@btinternet.com - the rescue’s normal rehoming policies will apply, and please don’t forget to mention the Oldies Club!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back