The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippets At Work

Rabbitrunner

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone who works their whippets seen the Warreners "Whippets at Work video/DVD, would like to know what it is like, and if it is worth getting.

Seen one whippet coursing a rabbit you seen them all, unless its your own or something you have a hand in - breeding etc... (mug that paid far too much for a copy) :oops:

TheWhippet said:
Seen one whippet coursing a rabbit you seen them all, unless its your own or something you have a hand in - breeding etc...  (mug that paid far too much for a copy) :oops:
Hope you didn't have to pay too much ! :b

Rabbitrunner said:
Has anyone who works their whippets seen the Warreners "Whippets at Work video/DVD, would like to know what it is like, and if it is worth getting.

To answer your question .......Umm no, it's very boring :oops: -_- -_- .....but that's just my own opinion .... :- "

Strike Whippets said:
Rabbitrunner said:

To answer your question .......Umm no, it's very boring :oops: -_- -_- .....but that's just my own opinion .... :- "

Decision made then, unless someone gives me a copy I won't bother wasting the cash !! :cheers:

Rabbitrunner said:
Got it xmas 2004 off the wife, the best i could say about it is thats its OK

not something special

I`ve got a copy , and it is ok . I`ve never really liked the warreners vids that much though. Don`t think the whippets on the film are his, i think they belong to a woman who is the co-star !! I wonder how much James Wellbeloved paid for the massive plug at the beginning!!!

The best whippet vid I saw was owned by a friend of mine . It was made as a sort of documentary and had some footage of an organised whippet coursing meet on it . don`t know who made it or whether it is still available

Anyone got any recommendations for any good whippet working vids then

Save your cash it's rubbish! one long advert for james wellbeloved and realtree clothing, the dogs catch very little! they just exercise the rabbits till they run into a longnet! have got tonnes of video foootage from my dogs tonnes better than that.

If i had a very good video camera I would be tempted to do my own.

Rabbitrunner said:
not worth bothering with mate as they are yapping all the way through and i wouldn't give those dogs kennel space.

Just to reiterate OEH's question, are there any other good Working Whippet vid's or DVD's out there, has anyone put any of there own hunting trips with the Whip's onto DVD. Would be great to see some !! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back