The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippets

Geordie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi,

am looking to track down any racing whippets with a blood line to any off these bitches

BOOKER T

BOOKER S

CAST OFF

GARDYNE

THNKZ

Susan, Spellbound and Jade Scott on here have dogs that go back to Booker T through Stormy Weather (Blue Ruin x Booker T)

I have Guess Who, Mother Storm Damage / Gran Stormy Weather

Booker T, Booker S and Cast Off,,belonged to the same man , I think his name was Bill Robb :D from Scotland

my two young uns go back to bookert and booker s i choose this blood line as i had litter sister to booker s which was red alert.

we started off the blood line terracotta and soverign we bred booker t.

my brother has alabama who goes back to booker t as well.

cinnamon said:
my two young uns go back to bookert and booker s i  choose this blood line as i had litter sister to booker s which was red alert.
we started off the blood line terracotta and soverign  we bred booker t.

yes my old man breed red alert and my brother owned booker s am looking for a pup from same lines ?

I have Nch Southern Scott who is bred from Rch Cracked It x Rch Nch Alabama, Alabama is out of Marillion x Stormy weathers. Alabama's Litter Sister is Storm Damage which when mated to Rch SupNch Spellbound produced Rch Nch Outbound, Rch Nch Guess who and Scottish Derby Winner Tanglewood.

Hope that help :))

I have Stormy Weathers, (Booker T x Blue Ruin)

Also Storm Damage (stormy weathers x Marillion)

also Tanglewood ( Storm Damage x Spellbound)

I also have Baby sham (stormy weathers x Lauras Dream)

and Stormy dreams ( stormy weathers X Lauras Dream)

Not forgetting Soprano (Alabama x Spellbound)

I have been breeding from this line for quite a number of years Stormy weathers is now 14 down to the youngest soprano who is not quite 2 the rest are all ages in between

we have Rch / Nch Alabama litter sister to Rch storm damage and Rch /Nch outbound, litter brother to Rch/ Nch Guess who, and scottish derby winner Tanglewood, we also own Sup Nch / Rch Spellbound,

Guess who, and outbound are both mating bitch's so if you would like a pup from this line e-mail susan or me, and we will try to help get you a pup :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back