The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whizz Has A Brother

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
aslan said:
I'm a little bit out of the loop ... Where does Bailey come from?  Is he one of your breeding Debs?  He's an adult dog though?
Lana,I haven't bred any whippets yet! :blink: :D

Lets just say that Bailey needed rehoming through no fault of his own.

My dear friend Linda offered to look after him until we could find him the perfect home,which of course he now has :thumbsup:

(w00t) WHAT A HUNK!!!!! (sorry gents - I meant BAILEY :wub: :wub: :wub: )

What a show off that Izzy is , Now who does SHE take after :- " :huggles:

must be Nigel , then 8) :wacko:

Thanks for all your good wishes. Bailey is settling well and is such a happy dog. At the moment he seems to be happier around men but will come and have a cuddle if I'm sitting on my own. However, he has reminded me that he is still a pup, he has chewed some pens and my sons big yellow wig (that he got from an Australian supporter at the Cricket on Sunday). We thought everything was out of his way, but he has a longer reach than Whizzy (w00t)

Possible pictures of destruction on the way. o:)

I'm so glad that Bailey and Whizz get along together. You must be so pleased to have him home with you. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pics Bailey is gorgeous love his name it really suits him :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done Mandy I look forward to seeing them both at the funday.

Sion

Thanks Sion

We are looking forward to the funday we will all be there. I don't know how my son Dan is going to cope running around with 2 whippets this year.

Bailey likes to bark at other dogs at the moment (not nastily just noisey) so can't wait to see his face as he walks around the corner and sees all those whippets in one place (w00t)

Awwwwww!! So pleased Bailey has found a home with you and Whizz! :thumbsup: He really is a stunning boy! :wub: :wub: :wub: More pics please! :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back