The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who is coming to Thurrock

RealMadYid

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is a big event for the South East WRC and anyone's support will be greatly appreciated...We're doing fairly well in the South at the moment, people enquiring about pups etc. so a good weekend can only help the sport as a whole..And yeah I think Seaham have a meeting too..

Paul

hi we will be coming along burt and jane,, julie and barry,me and my family we have raced there already this year and at romford sat dark elf.

yeah, I was there sat night too. Didn't win bugger all.......Didn't bet on the whippet race as I knew who was gonna win, and didn't want to take money from the charity...just put a tenner in the collection bucket. Dave Galea backed Dark Elf though...

See you Sat then...or maybe Friday night as we'll be up there getting the caravans etc. onto the field.

Paul

We will see you at the track on friday all being well paul, will be trying out the track for the first time but we have heard good reports about the venue.

Me and my grandad will be coming down friday for the weekend. This is the first time down to this track, Ive been hearing good things about it. I have been volunteered to do the welly wanging saturday morning. (hope the weather is good)

c u all there andy :p :p :D :D ???

Thankfully for the rain came at last this morning...it was getting real hard. It had been raining 10 miles away in Brentwood and 5 miles away in Rainham yesterday. And, more is forecast with drying weather on Saturday which would be great. Thurrock I've read is the driest region in the UK...

Took the dog to the track this morning (I live 10 minutes walk away) and the council had cut all the grass surrounding the track. I think they may well roll it today, not sure...but this council doesn't do anything for nothing so we will see.

If anyone needs any local info over the weekend speak to me and hopefully I'll be able to help. Probably be wearing a navy blue baseball cap with THFC on the front (sadly)!

Paul

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back