The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Needs A Pillow

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
When you have Indy whippet to cuddle up to

Pillow.JPG

Bless - they do look comfy against Indy. :wub: :wub: :wub: Are you keeping both puppies?

:wub: Isn't that a beautiful picture! Lovely Indie for putting up with them ;)

Zoomie tried out all our dogs for cuddles tonight and had to settle for me because they were all too hot... not that I minded :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

What a gorgeous picture, they look so HAPPILY asleep, if you know what I mean, they are almost smiling! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good old Indy :huggles:

That is such a wonderful photo - FABULOUS - they look divine. :wub: :wub: :wub: o:) o:)

:huggles: They look so comfortable, not to mention sweet & gorgeous!

My 4 Whippets use me as their pillow every evening. Even if it's the middle of summer they're all pressed as close as they can get.

Do Iggies like to be as close to their people as Whippets?

EJW said:
Do Iggies like to be as close to their people as Whippets?
Certain Iggies try to find your underwear in my experience :eek: ;) :p :lol:

:p My Whippet Hero is obsessed by underwear. Ever since he was a tiny puppy he's run off with undies. In fact he once pinched my bra from the washing basket & galloped round the garden with it hanging round his neck which greatly amused our postman!

Hero is nearly 6 & still pinches knickers at the first oppurtunity

Is wee Zoomie turning into a knicker thief?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back