• johng

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • butch

• denise bailey

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well hello all have you missed me, seems like i made a bit of an impact on this place. :D

you certainly have made an impact in this place lampinglarry , :D cos every one thinks it's some one else ;) lol, it definately aint Tony cos he only posts in his real name, now who could this name belong too.....?? hmmmmmm ??? :p :D we think we know lol :p :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:D IS IT HOB GOBLIN,IS IT BLUE GOBLIN,OR IS IT SOMEONE ELSE GOBLIN ? Æ æ ¥§ƒÇÝ :D :D :D :D :D ??? ??? ???

P.S. SOMEONE VOTED FOR ME IT DEFINATLEY IS NOT ME. ;)

ohhhhh we got allsorts of goblins in k9 instead

of gremlins... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

cant be jasper gaz, he's even thicker than you man ,may be dee she's a little brighter than you,you even make pat look bright :0 it deff not me tho, :p :p :p :0 ;)

cant be you dink , u left borstal at ten ............ :D :p

you'l be suprised what i learnt in borstal pat ;) but i was 12 when they kicked me out :angry:

now now sticks n stones come to mind.... lol no surprises who lampinglarry is ey come out come out where ever you are ????? :D ......................

a little bird told me its john gill but i still think its neil or even manda

NEIL, BUTCH SAID HES GLAD YOU SPELT THAT AND NOT ME

:D :D :D :D :D :D :p

chuckle one say i think it chuckle two ....gaz :D not dee

Yes I am sure I`m not Larrythelamper.

My views on hiding behind false names and trolls are well known to many on this board but to repeat previous I think hiding behind false names is cowardly and trolls are a bit sad - I just don`t see the point in writing deliberatly inflammatory statements just to try and wind people up ( which isn`t the same as writing deliberatly infammatory statements about trolls or other fictitious entities to wind them up) Eventually people normaly end up coming clean about their nome de plumes, since they are usually known to others and word gets around or the moderators get fed up, but in doing so end up looking at best a bit foolish and untrustworthy and at worst a complete t*t

I suppose we could operate a policy of deleting troll posts or outing trolls straight away but some people find them amusing so I suppose we`ll carry on as we are. Unfortunatly it means everyone else has to wade through the rubbish to find something worth reading.

Moderation on this forum is very light as I don`t believe in censorship -gratuitous swearing and 3rd party gossip are about all I`ll delete.Since most people posting here know each other there is generaly self censorship anyway. I`m entitled to apply the same rules to myself although some obviously think that there should be double standards.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back