The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who's This Then?

I thought it could be Frosty .....but shhhh don't tell anyone :ph34r: .....and Jed if you are reading this ..... not this colour mind :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity have you a picture of all the racing dogs around on your bedroom wall? it's the only way you could possibly know all those dogs Hannah. I've got visions you line them all up to memorise them. :D

Just goes to show. I don't remember Frosty looking like that. :b Well he was fawn of course but apart from that.

The pic was taken at Gloucester though 'cause I recognise the wall. (how sad is that :b ) That was a rhetorical statement NOT a question btw. :thumbsup:

Darcia got it. Well done Darc - you beat that other Mrs B. too it for a change :D

Strike Whippets said:
:huh:   :blink:   Mrs B  :eek:   .....I shan't guess then,  I'll leave it to someone else  :rolleyes: .....but could it be ........... nah I'll leave it  :lol:   :teehee:
Strike Whippets said:
I thought it could be Frosty .....but shhhh don't tell anyone :ph34r:   .....and Jed if you are reading this ..... not this colour mind  :lol:

As for you Hannah - pretending you knew just won't cut the mustard :lol:

Right - you've got 5 seconds to get this one. A time limit is the only way forward ;)

And plain black ones are more difficult. ;)

Guess_Who_7.jpg

sue greenwood said:
Just out of curiosity have you a picture of all the racing dogs around on your bedroom wall? it's the only way  you could possibly know all those dogs Hannah. I've got visions you line them all up to memorise them. :D
I'm beginning to think she's got a spy camera in my house :unsure:

Mind you, even when she doesn't get there first, she just says she knew anyway :lol:

Here's another black one to keep you thinking......

dog.jpg

Sorry just got back from work ......... I think I recognise these two, but they have new collars :wub:

First ones definitely gorgeousness himself ....Little Eir :wub: :wub: .....Though his collars a tad different :- " .......The second one is the spit of my Jacob, though less scarred (w00t) ......Still looks like Jacob, head feet and all :wub:

Yep! - Little Eir. Took longer than 5 seconds though ;) Thought you might get that one :thumbsup:

So is anyone going to give me a guess for the last one? Perhaps the shadow of the owner in the background may help?

Darcia said:
So is anyone going to give me a guess for the last one? Perhaps the shadow of the owner in the background may help?
The shadow is a red herring as it is quite obviously a penguin wearing a hoodie.

Blackbird.

Darcia said:
Judy said:
Darcia said:
The shadow is a red herring as it is quite obviously a penguin wearing a hoodie. LoL :p

Blackbird Correct Mrs B :thumbsup:

Oh good! I actually really did think it might be Duster at first and Hannah thought it might be Jacob. :b

So how about that black dog in the red jacket or have I got you all stumped at last :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back