The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wild Garlic.

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We've just been out with the dogs and noticed that this years wild Garlic is growing quiet nicely.
Just taken a chicken out to thaw and will make some garlic butter tomorrow to cover the chicken for roasting.

Yummies! We have wild garlic growing in the garden. So pretty as well as useful.

We've just been out with the dogs and noticed that this years wild Garlic is growing quiet nicely.
Just taken a chicken out to thaw and will make some garlic butter tomorrow to cover the chicken for roasting.
Mmmmm tasty, and foraging for fresh ingredients is so satisfying. Were the trees in the wood mostly ash or ash & sycamore? (wearing my foresters' hat).

Wow! That’s early but thanks for the heads up. I’ll look out for it when I’m next in the wood. I suppose blackberries are out of the question?

The garlic is in a nice little warm spot and we knew exactly where to start looking.
Blackberries, well all of those have been affected by the cold and bitter winds around here. I think you may be taking the p---s just a little bit. :mad::mad: Haa haa;).

The garlic is in a nice little warm spot and we knew exactly where to start looking.
Blackberries, well all of those have been affected by the cold and bitter winds around here. I think you may be taking the p---s just a little bit. :mad::mad: Haa haa;).
“I suppose blackberries are out of the question?” - a touch of dry humour.

Wild garlic is one of my favourite things about spring walks, I've never used it in my cooking, I will give it a go this year...

At last it has arrived here. Collected some this morning which I put into a poo bag - got some very odd looks.

I've used them for collecting blackberries. And as an emergency face mask, with the handles round my ears!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back