The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Will It Ever Stop?

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jeez its rained since about 9am yesterday morning here in newcastle. the horden open has had to be cancelled and some of the handicaps have had to be cancelled. god im bored stiff wot do u do when theres no racing? :wacko:

Get some housework done :lol:

(w00t) are you kidding (w00t) some of my best walks have been in the really bad rain ,get me wet gear and wellies on and up the mountain we go, well ok minuse poppy and ollie cause they dun care to much for the rain either, but tia and blue on the other hand ther like pigs in shit love bombing around in the rain dun matter how hard its raining (w00t) so get ya wellies and wet gear on girl you may be pleasantly suprised at how much ya enjoy it or not :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) are you kidding  (w00t) some of my best walks have been in the really bad rain ,get me wet gear and wellies on and up the mountain we go, well ok minuse poppy and ollie cause they dun care to much for the rain either, but tia and blue on the other hand ther like bigs in shit love bombing around in the rain dun matter how hard its raining  (w00t) so get ya wellies and wet gear on girl you may be pleasantly suprised at how much ya enjoy it or not  :lol:
have had one short walk this morning and im knackered lol

sherry said:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) are you kidding  (w00t) some of my best walks have been in the really bad rain ,get me wet gear and wellies on and up the mountain we go, well ok minuse poppy and ollie cause they dun care to much for the rain either, but tia and blue on the other hand ther like bigs in shit love bombing around in the rain dun matter how hard its raining  (w00t) so get ya wellies and wet gear on girl you may be pleasantly suprised at how much ya enjoy it or not  :lol:
have had one short walk this morning and im knackered lol

(w00t) ah but was it fun ??did ya splash in all the puddles and get covered in mud from head to foot (w00t) i dun say wev had a good time unless me other half has to get the hose pipe out and wash us down from head to foot before he lets us in the house :lol:

IT HAMMERING DOWN IN BLACK COUNTRY AT MOMENT PS THAT WALSALL AREA

Hung the washing you on the line in the glorious sunshine :)

some of the roads here looking like lakes

and here...where i walk the whippies will be all boggy too :angry: seriously chuffed off with this rain...not funny anymore

Sunny Doncaster :D

Was good while it lasted, starting to look a tad cloudy now, neighbour is out mowing his lawn 8) .

Boiled up a ham hock and made a nice ham soup ready for us all to snuggle up infront of the open fire should things turn chilly :)

Can't even go out and enjoy our nice weather as I'm stuck in waiting for a maiden bitch to go into labour :( .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back