The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Will It Ever Stop?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rain not stopped for 2 days here :(

then this afternoon while all cuddle up on sofa fast asleep

crash bang which made us all jump

its now been 2 hours of thunder and lighting here :angry:

and heavy rain

Last edited by a moderator:
sherry said:
sharon whincop said:
Well I've gone from going to Horden today and old hall tomm. to going to the pics. with kieran this afternoon and just chilling tomm. The dogs don't know whats hit them.
supposed to b sunny @ old hall get yourself away

Known my luck Carole i'll take the rain down with me. Will wait to see the weather next week and might go then.

We haven't had rain for a good few hours have we Sharon :D its forecast for tonight :(

WEATHER WARNING IN WEST/ EAST MIDLANDS TONIGHT .

Been okay here till about 1/2 hour ago ...it waited for me to exit the pub lol

The heavens have opened again

Had a bit of rain here last night, but got the washing out in the sunshine now, nothing but clear skies :D

just like to thank you all for having the rain sunday (w00t) and leaving us a lovely sunnyish day for the open at Old Hall 8) ouch wheres the after sun lotion 8) :- "

just heard on the local radio station that thursday is supposed to be atrocious...worse day of the week...oh joy... :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back