The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Windsor

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey, just saw this show listed for the week end. Is it a big show? Anyone going? ;)

Only a small show Cartman, apparentley we`ve 2 judges this time :eek: can`t remember where they are from , :- "

I think its from an island where the brits used to send `naughty `peps !!! :teehee:

Im taking 2 dogs for the day out , I thought Mikkee and Montee would like to visit the castle and have tea with H R H . :cheers: We get invited every year but never able to fit it in :blink:

Windsor is Montee`s lucky show , he won best puppy one year and the last time he went at 20 months he was 2nd in Open and got the Reserve C C ;) and that was under Anne RogersClarke , from Another Island full of ex brits :D

Windsor. Thought it might of been at Windsor Castle. Maybe corgies running about, & the Queen trying to catch them.......... :)

But I am sure that at least there will be a Queen or 3 at the show. :- "

Its the dog showers show, we love it.

Its my local show which also makes it great. Perhaps you Aussies can tell us who is going to win? :D

Have never been to Windsor, and everyone tells me its lovely :(

Will be going to South Wales next Thursday though, first show in a month - getting withdrawal symptoms! :p

Good luck to all going to Windsor, and hope the weather is perfect for you all :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm finally getting a chance to go to Windsor. Will be my first time - am looking forward to it.

Anyone know how many are entered?

Wendy

:D 233 entered but I don't know the split for dogs and bitches :D

JAX said:
At least 33 BITCHES  :eek:   :- "
Bad girl JAX. The question was , how many whippets of the female kind are there at this show :* Not who was entered. 8)

Karen said:
  Perhaps you Aussies can tell us who is going to win? :D
I dont under stand. How on earth would we have any idea of what will/ could happen :teehee: o:) :nuke: o:)

How can anyone ever really know for sure what a judge will do? You can make assumptions by what you know about the judge but even then we are often proven wrong.

Windsor is the show Noreen Harris is judging at?

For those of you who don't already know, Noreen owns Eng/Aust/ NZ (?) Ch Nevedith Rare Rogue.

Also recently she put up for Best in Show at a Hound Show in Victoria, the sire of my current pups, Ch Taejaan One Step Closer, whom, of course, I think is wonderful. He can be found on the Taejaan website.

Noreen's kennel name is Bonnymead.

She has also bred a very nice dog called Aust Gr Ch/NZ Ch Bonnymead Red Pepper. Noreen has a website, don't know the address by heart, haven't visited it for a while - but it shouldn't be hard to find in the search engines, you should be able to see him and Rogue on there.

My prophecy is Nevedith Eefa Emperor ! although it might be June Minns turn or do we think Mary Lowe will be there. How wicked of me. Never mind we know if your not wicked you can't be a judge.

Buntessa

home of Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss (UK)

A true pommie gentleman

Never mind we know if your not wicked you can't be a judge

:eek: :eek: Does that mean me :- " :thumbsup: :huggles:

Thank you Buntessa. I'll stand by you over your comments. Roll on Windsor & letts see how right Buntessa is. If Buntessa is right, who ever Buntessa is, might be able to tip us some winners on the horses. :D

Cartman said:
Thank you Buntessa. I'll stand by you over your comments. Roll on Windsor & letts see how right Buntessa is.  If Buntessa is right, who ever Buntessa is, might be able to tip us some winners on the horses. :D
Cartman, if you still want to know who Buntessa is go back and read all of signature.!!!!!

If that fail PM me!!!!! :lol:

Whipowill, I think I can work her out. I just think it is funny.

Here you are you Aussies, the sight from Windsor show ground ............ up to last year we used to have the added bonus of Concorde flying right over the showground as well, but, of course, she is out of service now

WCastle.jpg

WOW, Which caravan does the Queen stay in. o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back