The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Windy Last Night

Towzer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the wind was up so decided to have a look out with chippy an his whippet rok,we only walked 2 fields and had 7 slips betweeen us rok bagging 1 an my dog storm bagging 3 :D i know 4 doesnt sound alot but round here its a decent haul :lol: heres a pic of storm with his 3 :cheers:

033.jpg

was pleased with how he ran last night didnt look like missing,pity we dont have that many local to go at when we just just want a quick spin out :thumbsup: heres a pic of 1 he bagged last week while on our holidays :thumbsup:

009-1.jpg

:cheers: for looking

(w00t) Well done, your dog looks in good condition, keep up the good work, :thumbsup: Diane

Towzer said:
the wind was up  so decided to have a look out with chippy an his whippet rok,we only walked 2 fields and had 7 slips betweeen us rok bagging 1 an my dog storm bagging 3 :D i know 4 doesnt sound alot but round here its a decent haul  :lol: heres a pic of storm with his 3  :cheers:
033.jpg

was pleased with how he ran last night didnt look like missing,pity we dont have that many local to go at when we just just want a quick spin out :thumbsup:   heres a pic of 1 he bagged last week while on our holidays  :thumbsup:

009-1.jpg

:cheers:   for looking

Bang on Towzer :thumbsup:

HAVE TO SAY MATE HES A SPANKING SHAPED LITTLE DOG :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back