The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wintery Wednesday

Dizzyjenni

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is sooooo gloomy out there today!!

I had to get up at 4am to take Carl to the airport * yawn *

I'm now nearly nodding off at my desk!!

After work I need to clean the house for a friend visiting tomorrow - but I really can't be bothered!!!!

Lots to do today.. its busy getting everything back together after the kids being home for so long!

I had the funniest press release from petplan last night that is actually a video in a card - it plays their new tv adverts and you can turn the volume up.. its v weird and must have been v v expensive to do and distribute...

Woah how does that work? An actual greetings card? How is there a screen in it?

Its like a really thick greetings card.. I will try and get a picture...

Well, today has been better than yesterday, in that it involved a whole lot less barfing.

Unfortunately I didn't get the number of the bus that hit me, but at least I got to stay awake for longer than an hour at a time and kept some food down. My legs went to jelly every time I tried to walk across the room and I was so tired from having a shower that I needed a nap afterwards, but at least I no longer smell of vomit, which is a huge improvement :)

I hope everybody else had a good day :)

Oh no poor you - I expect its what the rest of the country are suffering with... I hope you continue to feel better and that it hasn't moved south!! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back