The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Witton Castle Game Fair

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just got back from game fair, Gary gortons won everything from showing in most sections ,to the lurcher racing, hundred quid price money for racing and enough rosettes to fill his caravan well done big gaz and the dogs :D :D :cheers:

ide thought he would win the LURCHER shows well done gaz :cheers:

It was a good day and hes dog had to have 5 runs over 150 yards but won easy...had some lovely looking dogs on show

hoping to get a whippet racing event there next year

dee

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh - Im not far from there - about 2o mins - didnt even know there was anything on there today. :(

Was there whippets too?? Or was it Horsy day

Its a game fair lurcher showing and racing its on again tomorrow too

:D :p well done gaz & chris, I no you do all the work chris.

:D :D

Sounds like fun!

I'm not too far away from whitton castle either & quite fancy dropping by tomorrow.

Can anyone give me an address / rough location description, as i've not been there since i was about 9 (thats a long time ago!)

Many Thanks, Emma :)

can not beleive you live not far away and havent been there ...

Well done Gary if ever a lad deserved it you do. :cheers: The daughter has just finished telling me how much she enjoyed it. I am very very tempted to start up again :wacko: Dont know what the wife would say though.All the best Gary

anyone wanting dates for game fairs around the country go into lurcher world . com :thumbsup:

Hoping to get a whippet racing to run in conjunction with witton castle game fair next year and added prise money

There is a lurcher show and racing on in a few months at Selby, i am in the process of trying to arrange a whippet racing meeting to co inside with this event.....will tell you more in a day or two just waiting for the dates etc from the main judges that run these events.

hey - i've been there - just can't remember how to get back :wacko:

My evil mother even made me go camping there once :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back