The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Women Eh

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My lady went visiting brother inlaw in hospital, got back about 4ish, i had prepared a meal for her, she thanked me and told me she would treat me tonight (w00t)

well my heart started pounding like the clappers, anyways she was in the kitchen and she asked me if i would like the treat now, what in broad daylight in the kitchen, i nearly collapsed, what a complete fool i felt when she went to her handbag and pulled out A BOX OF MALTESERS :lol:

:cheers:

keith :(

keith what were you thinking of!!!! :- " :lol:

hows the leg now? :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
keith what were you thinking of!!!!  :- "  :lol:

hows the leg now?  :thumbsup:

Toblerone :lol: thats what i was thinking about, wot u implying ya saucy mare :lol: , hows my leg, damn sore,

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

keith :cheers:

mmmmm maltesers, now thats what i call a treat :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
posh totty said:
keith what were you thinking of!!!!  :- "  :lol:

hows the leg now?  :thumbsup:

Toblerone :lol: thats what i was thinking about, wot u implying ya saucy mare :lol: , hows my leg, damn sore,

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

keith :cheers:

me a saucy mare!!! (w00t) luv ya loads toooo :wub: :huggles:

I'd have rather had the Toblerone as well
happy0117.gif

no a ripple and a cup of hot chocolate to dip it in for me :- "

just a cup of hot milky chocolate with squirty cream on top piled high!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub:

peppermint lady said:
no a ripple and a cup of hot chocolate to dip it in  for me :- "
mmmmm, youve got me sallavating good n proper now, wot a sweet tooth ive got, well just the 3, i could live on cakes n toffee, no what my favourite sweet stuff is, a large jar of malt n cod liver oil, :lol: gimmee a big spoon and leave me be

keith

mmmmm, youve got me sallavating good n proper now, wot a sweet tooth ive got, well just the 3, i could live on cakes n toffee, no what my favourite sweet stuff is, a large jar of malt n cod liver oil, :lol: gimmee a big spoon and leave me be

keith

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

can not have sweet things i'm diabetic type 1 (good old insulin) i have to get my prick out twice a day (w00t)

Tony

hot chocolate fudge cake with double cream AND ice-cream...........with a nice cup of milky coffee :thumbsup:

a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips :lol:

A pint or three of John Smiths will do me! Followed by chicken shish kebab and cheesy chips! Cheap bird,me.

hely said:
hot chocolate fudge cake with double cream AND ice-cream...........with a nice cup of milky coffee :thumbsup:
a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips :lol:

I can eat a tata more than a pig, :lol: never put any lard on, now then if anybody is considering baking a lemon meringue pie, give us a shout, i'll be right over,

with the double cream

keith

oohhh lemon meringue pie, i haven't had that for yonks :p

i have a very sweet tooth, anything with chocolate in it...............but for dinners you cant beat a red hot chicken vindaloo.the hotter the better :teehee:

hely said:
oohhh lemon meringue pie, i haven't had that for yonks  :p
i have a very sweet tooth, anything with chocolate in it...............but for dinners you cant beat a red hot chicken vindaloo.the hotter the better :teehee:

mmmmmm, half rice half chips, popadoms with spiced onions, bottle of lager, stop tomenting me hely :lol:

keith

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back