The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wont Be Long

i wish mine would sit and wait like that :- "

whens her season due keith?? :b

peppermint lady said:
i wish mine would sit and wait like that :- " whens her season due keith?? :b

buggered if i know, :lol: according to Ruthy, she was due to come in season on the 6th of April, so hers overdue, not to worry

:cheers:

What a beautiful collar dear Jilly-pops is wearing :wub:

She looks all feminine and demure - chuck the poor girl a slice of fried pig!!!!( :nuke: :x can't stand bacon :x )(yes, I know, my OH says I'm unnatural :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: ..... KEITH , YOU TAKE SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF HER. I JUST LOVE HER TO BITS.

SHE MUST FEEL LIKE A CELEB, WITH THE PAPARAZZI FOLLOWING HER EVERY MOVE. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

midlanderkeith said:
look at face on it, cos hers waiting fer breakfast, hers smelt the bacon :lol:

That's a gorgeous pic of you Jilly. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Not talking to you, Keith, cause you keep saying that I take the micky. :teehee: :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Love youssssssssss JILLY.

Sonia and Jesse xx

zilloot said:
What a beautiful collar dear Jilly-pops is wearing :wub:
She looks all feminine and demure - chuck the poor girl a slice of fried pig!!!!( :nuke:   :x can't stand bacon :x )(yes, I know, my OH says I'm unnatural :lol: )

That collar my friend is off our Nicky12, aint she a little love eh, what a nasty man your oh is, :lol: i dunno why, but summat tells me your a really refined and demure lady, theres this film actress you remind me of, but can i think of her name, it will come to me one day, will let you know

:cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back