The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Woohoo

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) Im over the moon for you :thumbsup: dont forget - LOADS OF PICCYS PLEASE :D

Oh I can't wait for new updates....and you are such a liar - you aint patiently waiting at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I dont know about anyone else but I for one am totally shocked that you've gone for another Beagle :lol: :clown: after all your wish list clearly pointed you in the direction of ...............that was it....definately a Beagle.

Great news, and so exciting that you'll see him from day one - good luck. x

What a lovely gesture of your Mam and Dad...they obviously know you inside out... :lol: :clown: I think its just great..

wishing you lots of luck for that little Beagle Boy just waiting to be born :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :wub:

hi i'm afraid i don't know because i phoned the breeder two weeks ago and she didn't return my call and i phoned a week ago and she didn't return my call.

i am currently in contact today with a breeder who has pups ready now but I am in Kent and she is in Cornwall but I'm really keen on one particular pup as i have seen pics of them all. husband away until early hours but will talk to him about making the trip in the next couple of days.....

will keep you guys posted.....really cross that whilst some people mess breeders about,potential new owners don't like to be messed about either, especially as breeders said she would give me regular updates and yet haven't heard from her in five weeks !!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased for you that you have decided on another little Beagle lad. So nice of your Mum and Dad to help you out too. Hope you get your pup soon, and we will look forward to some pics when he arrives :D

hi i'm afraid i don't know because i phoned the breeder two weeks ago and she didn't return my call and i phoned a week ago and she didn't return my call.
i am currently in contact today with a breeder who has pups ready now but I am in Kent and she is in Cornwall but I'm really keen on one particular pup as i have seen pics of them all. husband away until early hours but will talk to him about making the trip in the next couple of days.....

will keep you guys posted.....really cross that whilst some people mess breeders about,potential new owners don't like to be messed about either, especially as breeders said she would give me regular updates and yet haven't heard from her in five weeks !!!! :(
Sorry it hasn't gone to plan with the original litter but maybe it was meant to be that you get the other wee boy :luck:

YYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :lol: :b

Ok well in two weeks time I'm going to go and visit a gorgeous litter of baby beagles....amongst them is my baby boy.

he will be coming home with me on the 8th or 9th of May.

when I go and choose him in two weeks I shall take my camera and get lots of pictures.

Just thought I'd let you know x x x :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ps the pup in Cornwall had a problem and I decided I couldn't go through that again.

So pleased for you bet you are wishing the time away :D

Hope all goes well and you get youre wee man that you want so much

Cant wait to see piccys :thumbsup:

Fabulous news....can't wait for baby beagle pics....how adorable are they!!!

getting very excited for you here, can't wait to see tiny Beagle baby pics, they're sooo cute.

Have you chosen a name for him yet?

getting very excited for you here, can't wait to see tiny Beagle baby pics, they're sooo cute.Have you chosen a name for him yet?

Hi thanks, yes and no on the name front, there are a couple of names I like but need to see pup first so I'm going to keep you all in suspenders...i mean suspense (w00t) :lol:

YYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :lol: :b
Ok well in two weeks time I'm going to go and visit a gorgeous litter of baby beagles....amongst them is my baby boy.

he will be coming home with me on the 8th or 9th of May.

when I go and choose him in two weeks I shall take my camera and get lots of pictures.

Just thought I'd let you know x x x :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ps the pup in Cornwall had a problem and I decided I couldn't go through that again.
That's brilliant news ... you'll be taking your wee boy home the same weekend as we take Alfie home :D

That's brilliant news ... you'll be taking your wee boy home the same weekend as we take Alfie home :D

It's so exciting isn't it...i'm a grown woman and I'm just like a kid waiting for a birthday :b

I have got pictures of the litter and the breeder has agreed to take close up individual pics for me this weekend and send them so i can see what their markings etc are like.

I've not posted any pics on here simply because I'm scared to hex things now we've found a decent breeder who seems to really care about her dogs.

We have to travel about 2 and a half hours to see the pups and when we do it's going to seem like the longest journey ever :lol:

They will be six weeks when we meet them and at least we will be able to get an idea of personality at that age which for me is very important.

Four weeks until pee patrol :lol: :lol: :lol: I love house training puppies :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D in 48hrs time I will have chosen my beagle boy and paid the deposit :D :b taking the camera and if they let me I'll take loads of pictures x

:D in 48hrs time I will have chosen my beagle boy and paid the deposit :D :b taking the camera and if they let me I'll take loads of pictures x
oooooooooo how exciting...so look forward to seeing his lovelyness...enjoy the cuddles :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back