The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester W.r.c.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good luck to all the competitors.We cant make it this time,i am sure it will be a great days racing. :thumbsup:

Amanda.xx

Hi on sunday can anyone look at track before 7am and post if it will be OK for racing because of WEATHER PLEASE.
I know this is a lot to ask but it is nearly six hours traveling.

or text me on 07879744158 then will let others now.

Hope its ok cant wait, see you there.

BEST REGARDS MARK

Not very often we get snow in Worcester as surrounded by hills which protects us. Little more concerned about frost, which we have had most days this week.

5 day weather forecast states -1 Sunday am so expect a frost but SUNSHINE for Sunday day.

Weigh in up to 11.00 am by time Ive done draw and payout racing expected about 12.00ish so plenty of time from the sun to shine and the frost to be out of the ground before the dogs race. :thumbsup:

If anything changes will keep you all informed

Amanda

as we live closest well have an early walk but my opinion will only my opinion

we had a walk over perdiswell today at 3pm and im afraid to say the track is frozen

and its not the best of forecasts over the weekend

hard frost for tonight :( :(

What's it like there today ? We've had our 1st dash of snow here in Warwick :(

Any idea when it will be decided if the racing is cancelled, and will it be put on K9

regards

Doreen

Amanda is going to inspect the track later and I am sure she will post on here. Ground is frozen solid

by me. South Staffs/Midlands. We are about 1 hour from Worcester.

WORCESTER WRC = ADDITIONAL OPEN SAT 29TH APRIL 2011. = with additional money to all non ped classes

PUPS 150 yards up to 24lb up to 32lb all in.

YEARLINGS & VETERANS 160 yards up to 20lb, up to24lb up to 28lb up to 32lb all in

DOGS & BITCHES SEPARATE 160 yards up to 20lb up to 24lb up to 28lb up to 32lb

All racing 2ft lb.

36LB, 40LB AND NO LIMIT SCRATCH 170 yards

all above 3.50 per dog weigh in until 11.00 am

LURCHERS UNDER 23" OVER 23" 200 yards 5.00 pound per dog Winner takes all !

all enquires to STUART - 07882034460. ROB- 01905754301

Not being picky :- but 29th is Friday, ? new bank holiday :thumbsup:

WORCESTER WRC = ADDITIONAL OPEN FRI 29TH APRIL 2011. NEW BANK HOLIDAY = with additional money to all non ped classes

PUPS 150 yards up to 24lb up to 32lb all in.

YEARLINGS & VETERANS 160 yards up to 20lb, up to24lb up to 28lb up to 32lb all in

DOGS & BITCHES SEPARATE 160 yards up to 20lb up to 24lb up to 28lb up to 32lb

All racing 2ft lb.

36LB, 40LB AND NO LIMIT SCRATCH 170 yards

all above 3.50 per dog weigh in until 11.00 am

LURCHERS UNDER 23" OVER 23" 200 yards 5.00 pound per dog Winner takes all !

all enquires to STUART - 07882034460. ROB- 01905754301

SORRY MY MISTAKE= FRI 29TH- NEW BANK HOLIDAY

Last edited by a moderator:
the date of this open is day before two big weekend events you be lucky if get many turn up lot of southerner will be at jan keeble weekend but good luck :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
as many people dont run bends why not put it next month u will get a right good turn out look at the dogs turning up at old hall and shirebrook last sunday near on a 50 thats a gd open these days just an idea :thumbsup:

andy

the date of this open is day before two big weekend events you be lucky if get many turn up lot of southerner will be at jan keeble weekend but good luck :thumbsup:
THATS WHY ITS AN ADDITIONAL OPEN THOUGH LYNDON

FOR THE RACERS THAT DONT WANT TO GO AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND

as many people dont run bends why not put it next month u will get a right good turn out look at the dogs turning up at old hall and shirebrook last sunday near on a 50 thats a gd open these days just an idea :thumbsup:
andy
good idea andy shame few at worcester dont see that :thumbsup:

THATS WHY ITS AN ADDITIONAL OPEN THOUGH LYNDON

FOR THE RACERS THAT DONT WANT TO GO AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND
good luck :thumbsup:

its a shame worcester members didnt go to the agm to discuss it . also whatever date was chosen it would have been close to a big event; thatswhy its a friday . you can still travel

its a shame worcester members didnt go to the agm to discuss it . also whatever date was chosen it would have been close to a big event; thatswhy its a friday . you can still travel
I woulda been there but work meant I had to miss it :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back