The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester Weekend Of Racing

Amanda Worcester

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
On Saturday 2nd August 2008 Mid West BWRA “Joyce Hutchings” Memorial Open for whippet news Top Ten points and BWRA Top Gun points.

Classes up to 19lb, up to 22lb, up to 25lb, up to 29lb and up to 32lb. Dogs & Bitches separate.

Pups up to 19lb, up to 22lb. up to 25lb up to 29lb up to 32lb and No Limit Scratch . All In

Veterans up to 19lb, up to 22lb up to 25lb up to 29lb up to 32lb and No Limit Scratch. All In

Yearlings up to 19lb, up to 22lb, up to 25lb up to 29lb up to 32lb and No Limit Scratch. All In

36lb, 40lb and No Limit Scratch

£3.50 per dog weigh in up till 12 noon ALL racing over 160 yards front dog

Can Last years winners please return trophies on time.

Then on Sunday 3rd AUGUST 2008 Worcester WRC for whippet news Top Ten points

The C.H. Wish & Flying Imp Open

165 yards front dog Classes 16- 36 lb (2lb classes) Dogs & Bitches separate

Pups up to 24lb, up to 28 lb and up to 36lb all in also No Limit Over 150 yards

Yearlings up to 24lb, up to 28lb and up to 36lb all in also No Limit . over 165 yards

Vets up to 24lb, up to 28lb, and up to 36lb all in also No Limit. over 165 yards

(Proof of age reqd for all above events)

40lb and No Limit Scratch over 165 yards front dog

Bitches to run for the Try Bonnie Shield, Dogs for the John Courage Cup,

Pups the Flying Imp puppy Trophy, Vets the C.H. Wish Veteran trophy, Supreme Scratch the Ted Waterhouse Memorial Cup

Could last years winners please return trophies on time?

£3.00 per dog +50p lure per dog all events. Weigh in till 12.00 noon

Refreshments available on trackside

PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE OVER THE GRASS PITCHES – PLEASE KEEP TO THE TARMAC ROAD

Track situated Perdiswell Park, Bilford road, Worcester (behind Perdiswell Leisure Centre)

WR3 8DX

Camping on Park from Friday noon until Monday noon

Enq. Amanda 01905 421736 after 4.30 pm

been up track tonight ground very springy and well watered. (it was being watered last week before the downpour of Monady nights storms )

It will be watered over the weekend

:cheers: for your directions Amanda.

If I can find somewhere to put myself and little Jessica up on the Saturday night we'll definately be down for the fun :D .

PERFECT RACING CONDITIONS TRIALED FEW DOGS TONIGHT SHOULD BE A GOOD WEEKEND :cheers: :cheers:

Good news about the track :thumbsup:

Could someone remind me of Worcester's trap dimensions please :thumbsup:

Sorry Geoff

Dont have sizes at the moment, going up tomorrow morning and will let you know exact sizes

Was hoping to come to this event, but sadly it looks cheaper to do the extra 6 hours driving to go home and return the next day than it does to get somewhere to stop over on Saturday night. I'm not prepared to travel the extra 6 hours so sadly not attending :( .

:luck: Everyone who does travel down for the weekend, hope the track stays soft and the weather stays nice :thumbsup: .

i got a tent you can lend for the night i can bring it sat for you if it help you

dart said:
i got a tent you can lend for the night i can bring it sat for you if it help you
Thanks for the offer :thumbsup: , can I let you know later on, do you know what the cost of camping will be ? At the minute it's budget on a shoestring :b .

Sympathise with you Fleesh. I am in the same boat. With no camping facilities I also cannot afford to go to Worcester. Sitting at home this week-end, nothing to do.

rocky said:
Sympathise with you Fleesh.  I am in the same boat.  With no camping facilities I also cannot afford to go to Worcester.  Sitting at home this week-end, nothing to do.
We might have to share "dart's" tent Audrey (w00t)

ask amanda you might be able to work site fee off sure there lots of jobs need doing. :cheers: :cheers:

rodders said:
Fleesh said:
dart said:
ask amanda you might be able to work site fee off sure there lots of jobs need doing. :cheers:   :cheers:
I ain't weighing any No Limiter's though :sweating:

(w00t)

And there was me thinking you'ld pick our Harv up Elise :- " :lol:

Well I am strong you know, I could pick him up in one hand if I wanted too :- "

Just can't be bothered :sweating:

:oops:

Thanks for your very kind offer Lyndon but Robert has decided to come with me this weekend so we have arranged a stop over :unsure: .

Now all I have to hope if that there is a trap board to suit Jessica as I left mine at Blidworth on Wednesday night :rant: .

Fleesh said:
rocky said:
Sympathise with you Fleesh.   I am in the same boat.   With no camping facilities I also cannot afford to go to Worcester.   Sitting at home this week-end, nothing to do.

Will there be room for another 2 little one's? Pleaseeeee

milly said:
Fleesh said:
rocky said:
Sympathise with you Fleesh.   I am in the same boat.   With no camping facilities I also cannot afford to go to Worcester.   Sitting at home this week-end, nothing to do.

Will there be room for another 2 little one's? Pleaseeeee

Depends, people might ask questions, if everyone gets up in the morning with a grin a mile wide (w00t) .

dont bother lifting harvey elise, save all your strengh and i will let you give murphy a lift when you next meet him. :eek: ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back