The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester Weekend Of Racing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sherry said:
is that correct deneside colin no limit winner? if so he mustve ran fab as hes still a pup well done. just read dart said our ebby got close to bagheera is the supreme? so who got the no limit deneside colin or our ebby? :blink:
it was our ebby. litter sister to bagheera. :thumbsup:

deneside colin got no limit final

bagheera got overall sup scratch

NO THE CORRECT RESULT WINNER OF THE NO LIMIT WAS 1ST OUR EBBY 2ND DEANSIDE COLIN

Thankyou for the full results, i do have to say welldone to Striesand for being the sire of 8 class winners and the overall

:) Thanks Amanda for letting Leia have a run on the lure, she was bloody brilliant, I'm so proud of the way she ran on Saturday. :) ( like a true pro). :lol:

:thumbsup: Diane.

Well done all the winners, sounds like a good run from Colin :thumbsup: Well done Geoff, a taste of things to come :thumbsup:

still one says our ebby and one says deneside colin? lol he mustve ran a blinder 4 geoff regardless if he won the final or a heat he ran very well as hes not 12 months yet. so well done 2 him :D

A GREAT DAYS RACING THE TRACK IN FIRST CLASS CONDITION GOOD COMPANY AND SOME GOOD PERFOMANCES.DEENSIDE COLIN LOOKED AND PERFORMED TERRIFIC WHAT A PROSPECT AND FINE ADVERT FOR THE BROOD BITCH FLORENCE.KENTUCKY HAS MOVED FROM PUP TO YEARLING BUT IM SURE WILL BE ABLE TO MIX IT WITH THE BIG GUNS CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO GO HEAD ON WITH FAT BOY SLIM.BAGHEERA IS UNBEATABLE AT MINUTE AND I TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY TO BUY THE LITTLE BLUE BITCH OUT OF HER NEXT LITTER ALTHOUGH DARRENS STILL GOT A WHITE DOG FOR SALE.SEE YOU AT FORDINGBRIDGE

ROB AND TINA

PS, ON A VERY BUSY DAY IT WAS MUCH APPRECIATED THAT WORCESTER FOUND TIME TO GIVE OUR LEGS & LIPS PUP A SOLO. THANKS ALOT. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done full song!! nice to see her coming bk to form after her season :cheers: :luck:

Just to confirm Deneside Colin had a solo in the NO Limit Puppy class

He then had a heat win in the NO Limit Scratch class and was runner up to Our Ebby in the No Limit Final

Our Ebby was then runner up to Bagheera in the Supreme Scratch.

Well done to Geoff, Pat & Bob and Billy on all three dogs they where all runner really well :cheers:

Thanks to all who attended it was a busy/long day with 2lb weight classes and Dogs and Bitches seperate, beside all the other pup/yearling/vet/scratch classes

Sorry I didnt get round to putting full results on last night but after the week of getting the weekend ready (starting with the lurcher show/racing last weekend) I was just K*******d and up for work at 6.00 this morning.

Just glad you all had a good weekend and hope to see you all at the Championships in a few weeks time. :thumbsup:

AMANDA WORCESTER said:
Just to confirm Deneside Colin had a solo in the NO Limit Puppy class
He then had a heat win in the NO Limit Scratch class and was runner up to Our Ebby in the No Limit Final

Our Ebby was then runner up to Bagheera in the Supreme Scratch.

Well done to Geoff, Pat & Bob and Billy on all three dogs they where all runner really well :cheers:

Thanks to all who attended it was a busy/long day with 2lb weight classes and Dogs and Bitches seperate, beside all the other pup/yearling/vet/scratch classes

Sorry I didnt get round to putting full results on last night but after the week of getting the weekend ready (starting with the lurcher show/racing last weekend) I was just K*******d and up for work at 6.00 this morning.

Just glad you all had a good weekend and hope to see you all at the Championships in a few weeks time. :thumbsup:

thanx for confirming the scratch winners :cheers:

deanside colin is going to be something to contend with in the scratch hes getting better every run and hes only a baby well done geoff :thumbsup:

dart said:
RESULT FROM DAY 36lb junior walker 40lb bagreea no limit our ebby sup was bagreea rnup was our ebby  sup pups weardale badger sup yearling darlo delight runup no angel adult bitch weardalespot dogs minty sup was minty rup weardalespot track like bowling green well done to amanda & workers
well done minty and dalo delight

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back