The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester Wrc 9/4/11

dart

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We had lovely weather at Worcester today schooling pups and few trials for adult first up was my fawn pup( gmk red fox) and run out boxes with her muzzle first very pleased with her she 20lb in weight her sister had same run she only 18lb her racing name going to be( gmk junior) she went ok they out of ( ch of ch just friend x gmk) just gave them the one run next up was maggies two scr dogs araf and lovely black dog really went well I do like black dog it out (out bound x greyhound) I think he 35lb in weight and I think he's going to have run in open on 24th apirl he make them go next up was Paulines pup out (gold run x greyhound) had 60 yard run out boxes he looks natural he lovely stamp of dog not sure of is racing name going to be next was Tina bowens kitt he's just coming back from injury he also getting ready for open hope he stays sound for you Tina next zakarella had run he's settle in now and start to come to is self I be give him run at old hall open next week I got him over summer I hope run as good as last year for me next was two dog trial for choc boots off 2 and Darlo delight off scr good trial Darlo came right up side of choc boots he keeped on strong to hold from her so I was pleased for marks choc boots because he was flying last year until he started playing around I think he's bit old now and keep is mind on job so he's having few more trials with Darlo over next few weeks to make sure but I do hope he repays mark&andrea for give him rest over the winter it Darlo first run after her season next was Amanda black bitch is this love she striding out well and few more weeks run and should be spot on for opens next was late on show was Alan and. Rogue had nice trial looks lot strong bitch this year hope keep bring her Alan nice see how fast she end up this year we had new member with ped puppy he had little slip he was keen as mustard and lastly was club mascot Perkins he looks like he carry bit winter feed on him but he loves a run up track I hope I did miss anybody out hope the reports back on show next sat eddie and is side kick Ian with there pups see next sat 1.30 to 2.00 weight in

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Gd days racing. Glad Zack settling nice to here he running. yr pups coming along nice lyndon. hope max takes to running like his brother vinnie. Gd luck at open next week, will be waiting for phone call.

Sunshine was great today, good banter and great to see how the pups are all progressing, track looking better week to week, really please that Teddy (Chocolate Boots) seems to have got his racing head back on, lots more to come from him this year :luck:

As Lyndon said club racing/trialing next Saturday aftrenoon please let me know if you are coming over please because of the gate :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: lovely afternoon, thanks all. Will post pics from my last couple of visits hopefully tomorrow.

Lyndon thanks for your comments re Faolan, you're close re breeding :)) Bound Too x Saratoga Lily

See you all at the open :thumbsup:

Thanks Lyndon, It was nice to have the time make it to the track for the 1st time in 5 months (w00t) thankfully Cheryl kept rogue in good shape while I was working :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back