The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Work!!

yuk... he did it again!!!

If you cant find the words, get yourself a catapult..... look out for it about to happen.... grab the catapult from under your desk...... and FIRE!!!!

Then put it back under your desk without looking at him or speaking to him and continue to work

Repeat whenever neccessary until message is recieved! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the guys I work with went very quiet when I showed them photos of one of my horses being gelded (the vet took the photos for use when training vets, and gave me a copy) It's a long shot but it may work. It's all about getting things in perspective, all men think they are gifted in the trouser department, once he knows how you deal with troublesome males that are not worth keeping 'intact' he may be a little more discreet.

(w00t) Perhaps hes using it like one of them stress ball things??!! (w00t)

Tina

tinker* said:
I work in a very small office,
My boss who sits directly opposite me has a habit of grabing his err... bits. when ever he stands up..... :(

and its doing my head in!! hes a nice bloke but i just staple his f8ckin nackers to the desk when he does this!! :angry:   :rant:

Does owt else bug you at work??

Only the kids :lol: (Upper school) only kidding they are all angels :- "

Just say you can get ointment for that you know :- " :thumbsup: whilst nodding in that direction :D

Last edited by a moderator:
might just give him a swift kick in that direction tomorrow..... :- "

Give him sumat to rub them for!! (w00t)

no what you need to do is rub chilli seeds onto a towel that he will dry his hands on :thumbsup:

then wait.......... :- "

i bet he only puts his hands down his kecs once more :oops: :p

(deep heat rub has a good effect as well) :lol:

(w00t) (w00t) good one!!

bit worried thou??? WILL HE DRY HIS HANDS???? :x :x

ill go in n check if the sink is wet next time he uses the toilet....

.......watch this space :- "

tinker* said:
ill go in n check if the sink is wet next time he uses the toilet....
.......watch this space :- "

doesnt that mean you will have to go into the gents, what kind of place is it you work at, is he scrattin n fondling himself now, :lol:

HAD A WORD WITH ONE OF OUR ENGINEERS AT WORK WHO IM FRIENDS WITH.

HE HAS HAD A QUIET WORD IN KEITH BOSSES EAR.....

PHEW!! :blink:

fart on him kimmy. Like the really stinky ones we did at blackpool whenever blokes tried to get friendly.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shut up u arse cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

but he hasnt got likle teeth...................... arghhhhhhhhhhhhh :( :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back