The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Working Whippet Show (broughton)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No need to be shy littlenell just head straight towards the river the whippets are alongside next to the ferrets :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
[SIZE=21pt]Who will be there tomorrow ???[/SIZE]

i will be!!!! jessie is coming but still unknown if she will course :thumbsup:

what type of proof is needed as i can only find the front sheet of dannys as his papers are at KC , jessie and emma`s are here :thumbsup:

That will be fine as we have his details from lure coursing events :thumbsup:

Just been down to the game fair site this afternoon to make sure everything was set up ok. If you`ve never been to Broughton before you`re in for a treat , the main ring is right in front of the hall. We are located across the river next to the ferret show. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow :cheers:

Hello everybody!!

We were at broughton show today with Jess and Lil. Took them both in bitch under 20" and Lily came second. was very shocked and pleased! Especially as Lily was the runt of the litter and was classed as unsuitable for showing!!!! 8)

heres some piccys of the madam herself

062908143346.jpg

062908143425.jpg

062908143727.jpg

062908143745.jpg

She was so well behaved unlike Ruby the rebel!!!!! :- "

Shes lovely dogs arent unsuitable for anything you want them to do as long as you enjoy yourself and so do they.

Have fun and enjoy your dogs whatever they do :D

Jess and Lilys mum said:
Hello everybody!!

We were at broughton show today with Jess and Lil. Took them both in bitch under 20" and Lily came second. was very shocked and pleased! Especially as Lily was the runt of the litter and was classed as unsuitable for showing!!!! 8)

(w00t) Aw her rosette is nearly as big as her :huggles: :thumbsup:

I had so enjoyed reading the thread about Broughton and wanted to have a more in depth look today. I was very disappointed to find it had been removed. I would have loved to have been at the event and seen the lure course demo. at Broughton. Despite what certain people had to say, it looked a great event at Broughton, and has whet my appetite.

Could the results and pics at least be put back on, either here or in a new thread? I would love to have a further look at them.

Pauline

Edited to say, I've just found the thread again, closed but not removed. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've re opened this now,please stay on topic & no more snipes at anyone :thumbsup:

maggie217 said:
I had so enjoyed reading the thread about Broughton and wanted to have a more in depth look today. I was very disappointed to find it had been removed. I would have loved to have been at the event and seen the lure course demo. at Broughton. Despite what certain people had to say, it looked a great event at Broughton, and has whet my appetite.

Could the results and pics at least be put back on, either here or in a new thread? I would love to have a further look at them.

Pauline

It was a great day for all concerned the organisers answered varied whippet questions throughout the day regarding shows/racing/Lure Coursing/& working, Future whippet owners were treated to a top day & pointed in the direction of whippet events in their local areas as people had made the trip from all over the UK a donation will be made to the TILLY Fund & the show will be repeated next year so there is something to add to your diaries. :thumbsup:

please keep the petty arguments for when you meet up.

anyone deliberatly trying to cause ill feeling will be put on moderator review as there have been enough warnings issued in the past.

Many thanks to Nigel and Jeff for a brilliant day at Broughton. Our first ever showing event, and definately not our last! :cheers:

Just read the write up in the countrymans weekly about the show..

:thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back