Worried About This Little Black Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just concerned that she is entire, currently in season and living in an outdoors with little comfort by the looks of things...she is advertised on the well known pup sales site and on hunting life forum, would be so easy for her present owners to be fooled into letting her go to someone who just wants to breed and breed off her...

I have fallen for her big time, but just cannot have another :(

Would love to see her in a new home...a real home...

post-29305-1256345766_thumb.jpg

post-29305-1256345786_thumb.jpg

I saw that advert too and now it seems to have gone . If she has been sold I hope it was to someone who will be kind to her :(

...she is advertised on the well known pup sales site and on hunting life forum, would be so easy for her present owners to be fooled into letting her go to someone who just wants to breed and breed off her...

If her current owners have advertised and sold her in season like that then I doubt they give a monkeys what happens to her. Poor little girl, how very sad :(

Had a look again , it is still there , maybe I just missed it before :b

If there is anyone who wants to give this little girl a forever home down in the South West of England, I will willingly help with transport.

She is in South Wales :thumbsup:

she is kc reg and her sire is marandike silver bullet

oh god shes gorgeous, even my oh showed interest, i hope she finds a decent owner :(

Also happy to help with transport. Wish I could offer her a home :(

Go on you lot, between you i know you can get her to someone who

will give her a great home. I'd offer to help but im not ever on route

to anywhere so cant even offer a stop over for her. Thats the trouble

with living right down here :(

I'm in Swansea south wales if thats any help. Can you point me towards the advert please?

Thanks

Rach

you no were i am if i can help in anyway :thumbsup: just up road from me .

Poor girl..............Needs a good loving home with lots of comfort,hope she finds a good home very soon :luck:

I would have taken her in a heartbeat but the asking price and transport to Ireland is way beyond my means.

I hope she finds a sofa rather than a kennel!!

Karen

Hi Meddling,

You may remember me, I am Albie's mum, the black and white whippet dog who lives not far from you. We are thinking of adding to our family, this lovely whippet could be perfect for us. Can you pm me and let me know the website name please?

Thank you

Albie's Mum

Just concerned that she is entire, currently in season and living in an outdoors with little comfort by the looks of things...she is advertised on the well known pup sales site and on hunting life forum, would be so easy for her present owners to be fooled into letting her go to someone who just wants to breed and breed off her...

Hi Meddling,
You may remember me, I am Albie's mum, the black and white whippet dog who lives not far from you. We are thinking of adding to our family, this lovely whippet could be perfect for us. Can you pm me and let me know the website name please?

Thank you

Albie's Mum

I do so hope you can get her out of there...then we could let all our Black and whites have a run together...Good Luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back