The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wyoming Coursing

tlewis

Tony
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Taken a couple of weeks ago.

Hare1.jpg

Cmon lets see the dogs behind em.. :cheers:

And yet another. It took me years before I remembered to actually take a photo when a Jack broke cover. Used to be I was too busy watching the run up. I still miss most of the good pictures. Just get too excited by the action!

Hare6.jpg

Don't know why this one was standing along side the road. I thought he might be wounded, but when I got out of the pick up he ran off just fine.

Hare_14.jpg

Long run up for a Whippet. We don't course competitively any more. Just for fun. We keep jackets on the dogs because they can run a long way off and you can't see them or find them if they get injured. No fences to speak of.

Legs_016.jpg

My Border and pup. The temperature was just above freezing and very dry.

Hare_11.jpg

Couple of my dogs collide. It's not like they don't have enough room!!

Hare8.jpg

Some jacks haven't changed colour yet.

Hare_17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tlewis said:
Don't know why this one was standing along side the road.  I thought he might be wounded, but when I got out of the pick up he ran off just fine.

Thats obvious Tony, he was just posing for his photo to be taken :p

Look at all of that open space ....how lucky you are .... Your pup looks good ...Whos he out of ??

Strike Whippets said:
tlewis said:
Don't know why this one was standing along side the road.  I thought he might be wounded, but when I got out of the pick up he ran off just fine.

Thats obvious Tony, he was just posing for his photo to be taken :p

Look at all of that open space ....how lucky you are .... Your pup looks good ...Whos he out of ??

Yep. Lots of open space and much of it public lands that anyone can go on for legal hunting.

Lobo isn't my pup although she has a lot of my breeding behind her. One of her brothers and one of her sisters have gone to Belgium in a racing home. The breeder Mike Downey, also sent a pup to Germany last year sired by my blue dog Lyth Dundee. He has already broken the Whippet track record at the club where he races. The only thing wrong with him is that he is black!!! Handsome guy though. Names Raven. Puppy picture below.

He even has his own music video!!! at:-

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=VFKpKzI98wo

Raven_D.jpg

Raven.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking dog and he looks a tad handy ;) .......I keep telling you theres nothing wrong with the black ones, they are perfection :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back