The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Racers Looking For Homes Urgent

talisman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I have been asked by a friend to post the following message as she is desperate to help home these dogs and she isnt a member of K9

Can anyone offer a good home to a Greyhound or two? Our old trainer has some that are in need of special homes. He has to vacate his kennels soon as they are rented & the Farm has been sold for developement & Bulldozers are on their way. Below are just 2 of the Dog's looking for homes....

A White & Fawn Dog, lovely temperament, good with Kid's, doesn't take any notice of the wild Rabbit's when being walked so may be ok to go to a home with a Cat. Nice clean Dog, full of character!!!

A Black & White Bitch, lovely temperament, very loving, good with Kid's, lovely looking bitch with loads of love to give.

Both these Dog's have retired from racing & the trainer can't take them with him. They are still reasonably young at 3 to 4 years as they can live for many more years yet!!! Greyhound's are used to being kenneled in pairs but these 2 can go to seperate homes, would be nice if they can stay together though. Greyhound's are very easy to house train, they just need a routine as this is what they are used to in the kennel's. Lead & muzzle will be supplied with each Dog. Trainer is based at Portsmouth Stadium but may travel for the right home!!!

Pm me and I can give you her email address and she will be able to give you more details and any information you want

Thanks

Wendy

:huggles: So sorry I can't help, but I hope they get lovely homes very soon. Has your friend tried the RGT?

:luck: :luck: in finding loving homes,they sounds lovely :wub: :wub:

What is the age of the older dogs there. I am looking for another Greyhound

havok said:
What is the age of the older dogs there. I am looking for another Greyhound

Hi

If you want to pm me your email address i can pass it on to the person who is homeing them and she can give you all the information you need.

I will also pass on the RGT addy to

Thanks

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back