The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xmas Cracker

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
RunningGreyhound.gif

Highgate & Swallownest W.R.C are pleased to announce the date of their next race meeting(Saturday 22nd Dec)

We are hoping for an excellent turn-out of lurchers at this event :thumbsup:

There will be trophies on offer,and anyone wishing to run their lurcher must let me know by FRIDAY DECEMBER 14TH

and no later.

Bring your children along to meet Santa Claus :D

We are hoping for an earlier start time of 2pm,but this will be confirmed later.Further details will be added nearer the date

The Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
geoff can i enter my mates lurcher in the over 23s please he isnt a member but he will make himself one on the day cheers the dogs name is gyp
P9180006.jpg

ps this pic was BEFORE the ban and its the only 1 ive got to show gyp :cheers:

Towzer said:
geoff can i enter my mates lurcher in the over 23s please he isnt a member but he will make himself one on the day cheers the dogs name is gyp
P9180006.jpg
ps this pic was BEFORE the ban and its the only 1 ive got to show gyp  :cheers:

Sorted my old mucker :thumbsup: you'll like the trophies your going to get, nearly as good as them on this pic, brings back a few memories :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate & Swallownest W.R.C are pleased to announce the date of their next race meeting(Saturday 22nd Dec)

There will be trophies on offer,and anyone wishing to run their lurcher must let me know by FRIDAY DECEMBER 14TH

and no later.

We are hoping for an earlier start time of 2pm,but this will be confirmed later.Further details will be added nearer the date

The Boss

[SIZE=14pt]CONFIRMED, 2PM START (APPROX)[/SIZE]

FREE BUFFET :thumbsup:

milly said:
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]
milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif

and no later.

The Boss

BUMP

Are there many lurchers racing? I've got 5, how much is it per dog?

I came last year, but there was only my friends dog & one of my dogs!

Your membership will be £2.

You then pay £5 per dog for up to 4 dogs, any dogs after that will race free or charge :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
Your membership will be £2.
You then pay £5 per dog for up to 4 dogs, any dogs after that will race free or charge  :thumbsup:

Also proof of ownership must be provided ie inoculation cards for people entering more than one dog. We don't allow people to race other owners dogs under there name.

ps. Regardless of how many dogs you enter in the racing, its only one trophy per member. :thumbsup: ;) Geoff

milly said:
milly said:
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]
milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif

and no later.

The Boss

BUMP

14 lurchers entered up to now :thumbsup:

some competition for towzers storm this time if their in the overs

:- " :- "

:luck: toevryone who runs

regards

chippy

heard a rumour... "THE MIGHTY COLT" might make it :- " stormy will let you know geoff by saturday :- " could be 15 lurchers then !!

adam

young-shadow said:
heard a rumour... "THE MIGHTY COLT" might make it  :- "    stormy will let you know geoff by saturday  :- "    could be 15 lurchers then !! 
                  adam

The distance is 275 yards and hand slipped by the committee, that lad is welcome anytime :thumbsup: :luck: can he bring a under 23" also ;)

The Boss

cant we have it 4 times round the track please geoff to give my plodding saluki x a chance :p :D :D :cheers: only joking mate im just pleased he chases really cos when i first brought him i didnt think he would :D :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Towzer said:
cant we have it 4 times round the track please geoff to give my plodding saluki x a chance :p   :D   :D   :cheers: only joking mate im just pleased he chases really cos when i first brought him i didnt think he would  :D   :cheers:
16 LURCHERS ENTERED UP TO NOW :thumbsup:

The committee have decided not to place a advert in the Countrymans Weekly, because we are limited to the amount of trophies we have to offer competitors :( plus there is the time factor to take into consideration.But we are thinking of putting a full lurcher programe in the spring ie showing and racing :thumbsup: and the lurcher judges will be 2 Irish judges ;)

Yours in sport, Geoff

boss-man can we have an update of lurchers entered please, overs and unders ?

many thanks y-s

young-shadow said:
boss-man  can we have an update of lurchers entered please, overs and unders ?
      many thanks  y-s

Yes, theres 13 overs entered :thumbsup: and theres only 5 unders

Under 23"

R Fawn

Bl Cola

W Rush

BK Connie

over23" ht1

R Pepsi

B Zippy

W Jud

ht2

R Flint (1)

B Gyp

W Breeze

BK Swift

Ht3

R Stig

B Flint (2)

W Ozzie

Ht4

R Max

B Storm

W Sarge

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back