The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xotic

~Sally~

Herts Uni Student
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a phone call from mum this morning to tell me that zena (xotic) has broken her wrist at club racing at old hall today. she was seen by the local vet and is comfortable until our own vet can see her tomorrow, its a bad break and it is very likely to need pinning.

mum would like to thank everyone at old hall for their generosity today and gives a special thanks to dean for driving her to the vets and delia for all her help.

definately the end to a bad week for us as our old girl tess (maid for it) at 16 years old starting hemorrhaging at 3am thursday, which zena actually alerted mum to by waking her up. tess had to have her womb removed due to a cyst bursting but is doing well.

so get well wishes to both our girlies, i will see you both soon :huggles:

5563971675_2e3f953cbf_z.jpg

Sending lots of good wishes your way I hope both your girls get well soon xx

Hope everything goes well for both your girls. I saw what happened to Zena, poor girl,

She was very brave. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your two girls. Hopefully they will be feeling better soon x

With yours and Mums loving care i am sure that the girls will have the best attention. Hope everything turns out the best :thumbsup: :luck:

Elaine and sally was shocked when they told me what happened to zena,

hopfully she recovers from this bad injury all the best with both the girls

and that they make a speedy recovery

all the best

jane and dot [Darling]xxx.

Sorry to hear about your dogs, hope they both recover well.

wishing you the best for your 2 girls esp xotic,i like this bitch,again good luck :thumbsup:

I was gutted when I heard about poor Zena, you and your mum must be devastated. You have been through so much with little Tess this week as well. If there is anything at all I can do to help then just let me know, I will do whatever I can. Lots of love :wub: and cuddles :huggles: to both girls and you and your mum. I hope they are both feeling better soon

So sorry to read your sad news about both Zena and Tess, hope everything goes well for both girls, we know they will only get the best care, lots of love to doggie girls and to mummy's Elaine and Sally we know how much it hurts when things go wrong best of luck for speedy recoveries :luck:

Karen, Sadie, Kim and mum x

Sorry about what happened to zena and made me feel worse when Melissa told me about Tess today aswell hope they both have a speedy recovery can imaging how you feel look after them girls and yourself

Bett and Melissa

So sorry about Zena and Tess,Sal big hugs from me to you and Elaine,and wishing a speedy recovery for both of the girls xx

I hope both your bitch make a full recovery so sad to hear of your sad news Lyndon Bethany

So sorry to read about both dogs do hope they have a speedy recovery

fiona & john

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS :( ,SPEEDY RECOVER TO YOU BOTH :wub:

Elaine & John, SAMMY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back