The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yak Chews

Suzette

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My dog cannot have Bully Sticks anymore since she has a reaction to beef products. I was thinking of Yak Chews instead. Does anyone give these to your dog and what are your experience with them? Thanks!

I’ve used them, they are really hard so they are good for power chewers. My dog didn’t really get on well with the couple he has had, they are just a bit too hard for him.

They are also quite pricey, I think I saw a similar product on one of the dog treat websites, but not branded so not so expensive. Maybe www.natural-treats.co.uk?

Might be worth checking where they come from before you buy. Certain countries have a record of selling pet food with harmful ingredients.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back