The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yay We Finaly Got A Little Boy

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WELL wev just come bk from picking up a 13weeks old pedigree whippet. he so adorable. :wub: hes fawn and blue it says on his paper il get sum pic up by tomoz for ya all to see. im so chuffed we finaly got one yay. :D well since wev had him which is all off an hr hes been sick in my car and shat on me floor and was sick in me kitchen poor little fella dun think he likes travelling much so im going to give him some loves now as hes curled up on sofa with me as i write this :D

GLAD YOU GOT YOUR LITTLE LAD ,

WHERE DID HE COME FROM AND WHATS HIS NAME ??

dolly said:

thanks dolly im so pleased we got him off gentleman called paul jone in bridgend south wales .we are just this min thinking wat to call him lol .guna go tomoz and buy him lots off toys and bed and stuff to spoil him .then guna phone vet to look him over and get him booked in for sum jabs. wat jabs do they need altogether can sombody tell me please .

nicky12 said:
dolly said:

thanks dolly im so pleased we got him off gentleman called paul jone in bridgend south wales .we are just this min thinking wat to call him lol .guna go tomoz and buy him lots off toys and bed and stuff to spoil him .then guna phone vet to look him over and get him booked in for sum jabs. wat jabs do they need altogether can sombody tell me please .

I KNOW PAUL JONES VERY WELL, THEY NORMALLY HAVE TWO JAB, TWO WEEKS APART.

HE IS BY CH ELVENCHARM ZOLA AT TURNSTONE

Congratulations on your new family member! :cheers:

dolly said:
nicky12 said:
dolly said:

I KNOW PAUL JONES VERY WELL, THEY NORMALLY HAVE TWO JAB, TWO WEEKS APART.

HE IS BY CH ELVENCHARM ZOLA AT TURNSTONE

yes paul was very nice guy and very helpfull .sorry im new to all this i thought you meant his pet name :oops: i not up on all this pedigree and show names and stuff iv got a pedigree cert and hes kc registered but havent got clue lol but from wat i can see i think his dad was (drakesoak top off the bill )and mum is( fallswater chorus girl) lol

glad you got your pup,Paul Jones is a nice person,you got one from a good breeder there :thumbsup: any photos please?

daledogs said:
glad you got your pup,Paul Jones is a nice person,you got one from a good breeder there :thumbsup:   any photos please?
ok here goes some pics for you all hope this works lol

P3170010.jpg

P3170001.jpg

P3170005.jpg

P3170002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with him :luck: :luck:

not sure itsPaul Jones of the tonmawr whippets i know who bred him though

no probs bout pics, i keep gettin the sizes WAY out need to find a decent re-sizer.................does he have a pet name yet?

how did you find this pup Nicky? i don't think its the same breeder i thought it was.

Aww another fawn baby :wub: :wub: good luck with him :luck:

Don't forget we will need lots of pictures and updates of him :- "

Julie

cute! :wub: :wub:

has he got a little cut on his nose? or is it just a bit of fluff or something? he's lovely :wub:

»Tina« said:
cute!  :wub:   :wub:
has he got a little cut on his nose? or is it just a bit of fluff or something? he's lovely  :wub:

thank guys .yes he has small cut on his nose the guy said it was from the other pup wen playing it looks alot bigger in the pic... mind you he looks huge in them pic hehe but hes tiny :wub: i found the pups advertised in free adds this morning ther was 2 boys for sale they had a blue and white as well .he hasnt got name yet so any suggestions let me know im poo with names :D

Give us some clues on what you like . . . . . .

Julie

good luck :luck: with your new boy,hope you have lots of fun with him :wub: :wub: .

its not the same breeder as first thought,don,t know this breeder.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back