The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Young Whippet Wanted

george06

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all.So glad i`ve found this forum as i`ve been after a whippet for a while now and this looks the in place!

Basically i`m after a whippet possibly under 1 year old as i have a young son who i`d like it to grow up with from a young age.Male or female doesn`t really matter.If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.pm me or e-mail at georgeziggy1@msn.com

Thanks

Welcome to K9. good Luck with your search :luck:

wellcome to k9 george.wots the nearest whippet track to you m8.theres plenty of pups around at the mo good :luck: the little lad would love the racing good fun & nice people :thumbsup:

my brothers freind is also wanting a puppy for a pet can any one help but not a bith and has to any colour exept brindle

its coz there got run over and didnt want one the same sex or colour they said it would bring bak memorys :- "

Hi guys..sorry i hadn`t replied earlier,had pc problems!

To be honest i just want one for a pet,never had a whippy and spotted a few down a local park recently and fell in love instantly as they flew across the grass,as did my son with me,so done some research and decided yea we`ll get one.I wouldn`t know were the nearest racetrack is but if i get one and he seems fast enough it`s something i would look into,know a bit about horse racing if thats any use!I`ve enquired about this little feller below as he`s just been rescued so fingers crossed as think he`s gorgeous and had a bad start so needs all the love and care we`d give him,i`ll keep ya`s informed.....

My Webpage

awww he looks gorgoeus i hope it all works out 4 u good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

What a lovely dog! Looks like my two! I hope you get him and all live happily ever after ! (w00t)

Dont think i`m gonna be getting this little feller now,his owner really wants him to be with someone who already has these type of dogs to keep him company,so have to respect her wishes.Shame as me and my boy fell in love with him,well his picture that is!

So back to square one again whippetless!Sorry for not replying to a few of you who tried to help me but was going after him blinded.If anyone can still put me in the right direction i`d appreciate it.It`s that type i like now with that kind of coat and color.Cheers whippeters!

Beautiful boy. I think he will make a wonderful pet. :thumbsup:

george06 said:
Hi guys..sorry i hadn`t replied earlier,had pc problems!To be honest i just want one for a pet,never had a whippy and spotted a few down a local park recently and fell in love instantly as they flew across the grass,as did my son with me,so done some research and decided yea we`ll get one.I wouldn`t know were the nearest racetrack is but if i get one and he seems fast enough it`s something i would look into,know a bit about horse racing if thats any use!I`ve enquired about this little feller below as he`s just been rescued so fingers crossed as think he`s gorgeous and had a bad start so needs all the love and care we`d give him,i`ll keep ya`s informed.....

My Webpage

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back