The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your Hunting Season So Far

milliken

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well high has everyones hunting season going so far this is the lurcher section but very little about hunting even know the hunting season is in full flight come on get some pic up ill leave you with a few of my whippet at his work

princeonfox002.jpg

:thumbsup: Handy looking whippet you've got there, nice to see them work, a lot of people think they are to fine boned but they are brilliant pot fillers as you have shown. :) Keep up the good work. ;) Di

there is not any thing a small lurcher can do that a whippet cant and most the time the whippet will do it better as few of my mates have seen

robert

milliken said:
no one on here hunt there dogs then
robert

we do, :thumbsup: be a bit risky putting pics on like some of yours though.your very lucky to still be able to do what you do legally :- " i keep reading bits about the irish LACS trying to do the same for you as they have for us :rant: hope they don`t. :cheers: chris

milliken said:
there is not any thing a small lurcher can do that a whippet cant and most the time the whippet will do it better as few of my mates have seen
robert

:thumbsup: I agree with you 100%, proper little pocket rockets.Di

I've been known to do a little :- "

josephvixen.jpg

fez18.jpg

IMG_0096ed.jpg

IMG_0159ed.jpg

IMG_0003-3.jpg

SV400008.jpg

16122008154net.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back