The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zebs Doning His Sliver Tomorrow

sharron

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Zebs been practing his silver for tomorrow,he can do all of it even the 2 min stay. (w00t)

BUT i'v been told its going to rain tomorrow. :(

If it rains then we have little chance of getting it. I cant even get him to sit not alone get him to do a 2 min stay. :(

PLEASE DONT LET IT RAIN!

PLEASE!

Good luck tomorrow, Zeb & Sharron :cheers:

Good :luck: hope the sun shines :thumbsup:

Hell I got the day wrong. I thought that I was going to find out how he did but I've got the times all wrong. :b

So anyway good luck :luck: and you can do it. :thumbsup:

good luck :luck: ,hope everything goes well

We managed to beat the rain but not the wind. :(

However! Zeb did not pass, He would not do the stay. :(

But there is 3 of us how are soooo :angry: because they put us all in a part of the field that we don't use. Bearing in mind that 1 of the dogs is deaf, and there is Zeb, and the fact that its a old army base that open for miles with lots of bunnies was a bit unfair. :(

If it wasn't the wind then he proberly sew that i was unhappy with what we where doing. :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

sharron said:
We managed to beat the rain but not the wind. :( However! Zeb did not pass, He would not do the stay. :(

But there is 3 of us how are soooo  :angry:   because they put us all in a part of the field that we don't use. Bearing in mind that 1 of the dogs is deaf, and there is Zeb, and the fact that its a old army base that open for miles with lots of bunnies was a bit unfair. :(

If it wasn't the wind then he proberly sew that i was unhappy with what we where doing. :(   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

Never mind. He'll do it next time. :thumbsup: What a shame that it happened outside.

Better luck next time Sharron & Zeb. Tarn thinks you need to get Zeb a cushion to lie on :huggles: after all how would you like to sit /lie on cold, wet grass? :lol:

Bad luck Zeb and Sharron- I'm sure he'll fly through it next time, also I think Tarn has a good point there :lol: .

Tarn can be so thoughtful sometimes especially to his sometime partner in crime o:) Don't worry he'll be back to cause chaos, he does try his best but life is for running etc :teehee:

Asked if he could use his blanket, maggie you know what his like in the cold. :- "

But was not allowed to use it. :(

Sue, did do alot of pushing to get some of the dogs to do both silver and gold :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back